2006 Lexus ES 330 Consumer Review: A best buy

2006 Lexus ES 330 - Consumer Review

A best buy
By rfabricio on

2006 Lexus ES 330 4dr Sedan (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

This is my second Lexus ES. The car had decent acceleration but i found it lacking when merging into an expressway. Comfortable and quality.I bought a 2003 ES300 with 33,000 on it in 2008. I drove it for 30,000 with no mayor issues. The car was like new even though it was 5 years old when I bought it. The worse problem was that a mechanic at Lexus of North Miami sabotaged the AC system. Got angry when I complained he had not changed the AC cabin air filter after servicing the AC, which included the filter. A different dealer confirmed the AC had been purposely tinkered with and gave an estimate for $900. Took it back to Lexus of North Miami and service manager had it repaired for free. Car

Style, interior, leather upholstery. Sound system, plush feeling and very, very luxurious ride. It is not a car for the muscle car, road hogging crowd. But it went fast on the open highway and was extremely easy on your body on long rides. Predictable, reliable, delivered a full body experience with a smile. The perfect wife.

Not the other woman. Lacked punch. Not the car for heart pounding passion. I would not have been happy with this car 20 years ago. The transmission issue was a minor glitch and after a while I got used to its quicks.