LOVE MY ES 330
By AnnetteMarice on
2005 Lexus ES 330 4dr Sedan (3.3L 6cyl 5A)
I researched many cars including the BMW, Audi, Acura, Mercedes-Benz and the Avalon. After much contemplation, internet research and test driving all the cars, I chose the fully loaded 2005 Lexus ES 330. I have had it for 5 months and I love it. It is a smooth ride, not as sporty as others, but still fun to drive. The inside is pure luxury with many features to keep you entertained. The navigation system is very easy and user friendly. Voice activated Nav makes using the nav while driving really safe. The Mark Levinson stereo is a dream to listen to. The comfort for the front passengers is great. Lexus has the best reputation and is living up to it. Luv my car.
Favorite Features
Overall look of the car! I bought a black one with Black interior. I tinted the windows and put chrome rims. It is a beauty. I get compliments all the time. Navigation system, Mark Levinson Audio, Cooling/heating seats, Active Suspension, Airbags, safety and reliabilty of Lexus.
Suggested Improvements
No place to hold cell phone. The navigation system needs to allow for use when there is a passenger in the front seat. (The system will not allow you to fully use it when the car is in motion. Safety feature.)