Great Ride...Smart Buy!!!
By Rich Mc on
2005 Lexus ES 330 4dr Sedan (3.3L 6cyl 5A)
I drove my last car a (Maxima) for nearly ten years. I was ready for a new car and shopped the market hard. I compared everything from sedan to suvs. When it was all said and done I opted for the smart buy in the Lexus ES 330. After three months of owning the car I have been extremely pleased. While it might not make the statement some other trendy cars or even other luxury brands might offer, it's an amazing vehicle. This is my first Lexus and it won't be my last. I'll be hard pressed to look outside the Lexus family when purchasing our next vehicle. If you're looking for an upgrade from an Accord, Camry, or Maxima, I suggest you consider the ES 330.
Favorite Features
The car is silky quiet. My wife calls it "butter." I like the interior design, the leather seats, and the 17" wheels. Good gas mileage.
Suggested Improvements
The dash and instrument panel is a little boring. Better stereo (Bose) would be nice. Have the vehicles come with satellite radio, not as a $900 add-on. Transmission seems a little jerky sometimes. Why does rain/snow come crashing down on the edge of the seats when I open the doors?