2005 Lexus ES 330 Consumer Review: Great by any standard

2005 Lexus ES 330 Sedan - Consumer Review

2005 Lexus ES 330 Sedan

Great by any standard
By Chet Gronke on

2005 Lexus ES 330 4dr Sedan (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

We purchased our Lexus ES 330 and went on a 3000 mile trip almost immediately to the NE and the performance was flawless. While we purchased the auto in Fl I had the 1000 mile checkup done in NJ. The Dealership was prompt efficient and most thorough just like Fl. No hassle and we were on our way in a little more than an hour. Being 6' 3" I found the interior room up front more than sufficient while the rear seat crowds a 6 footer's head space. Has about 99% of the quality my Benz had only sacrificing a little handling response. Lots of value here for the dollar.

Rear sun screen roll up protection is ideal for Fl sun. Love the automatic rain wipers. Seat heaters still come in handy down here and most useful up north.

Car has a hiccup in the trans at 40 mph and there is no fixing it. I can live with it but Lexus should get it smoothed out. Grill is kinda blah and has little distinction if any from Toyota. It should have its own character. Tritone brown colors are monochromatic in interior dash but too busy.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review