2005 Lexus ES 330 - Consumer Reviews

Base 3.3L V6 5-speed Automatic - (150 reviews )
Lexus for Life
By Pat Suits on 07/31/05 15:19 PM (PDT)

2005 Lexus ES 330 4dr Sedan (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

Most comfortable vehicle ever owned. Does everything but steer itself. No matter where I go, people of all ages stare at the car as tho it is some rare one-million dollar vehicle. Front seats are extremely excellent for people with back problems. Car rides so smooth, I believe you could run over a semi & not feel a single bump. Will never consider buying anything but a Lexus from now on.

Fantastic Car
By NewLexusDrvr on 07/30/05 16:10 PM (PDT)

2005 Lexus ES 330 4dr Sedan (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

A fantastic car. I can't say enough for it. Makes me happy just driving even in L.A. traffic. With this car you can't go wrong. I have had nothing but pleasure with the soft ride and the power when needed. The voice activated navigation is fantastic.

Not Perfect, but Close
By Dpech on 07/30/05 15:44 PM (PDT)

2005 Lexus ES 330 4dr Sedan (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

I was looking for comfort not performance and got exactly what I was seeking. The car is exceptionally smooth and quiet. I was a bit disappointed that Bluetooth and Satelite Radio are not standard - I bet this will change in the next year or two. I wanted the nav system because I'm a gadget junkie but I really do use it and it works well. I have the ventillated seats and the heating part works well but the ventillated part doesn't have a very strong blower so it is hard to notice the impact. The transmission shifting is a fairly serious issue particularly if you do a lot of stop and go driving. For cruising on the highway this is a hard car to beat!

love it
By robinsutom on 07/30/05 12:12 PM (PDT)

2005 Lexus ES 330 4dr Sedan (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

I have had my lexus for only 2 weeks and I love it. Everything about it says luxury. I had a Buick Roadmaster for 12 years and was looking for a car with the same smooth ride the roadmaster had. The ES330 out did all my expectations. Bumps in the road are hardly felt.

My Car
By Laura Jones on 07/28/05 20:35 PM (PDT)

2005 Lexus ES 330 4dr Sedan (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

This is the second Lexus I have owned.They are dependable, easy to keep clean, good mileage, and sharp looking. The sound system with the controls on the wheel easy to use. I

Heaven in a Lexus
By frank on 07/24/05 13:55 PM (PDT)

2005 Lexus ES 330 4dr Sedan (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

the new 330 has getter pickup and drives like a charm.This is my 2nd Lexus and I wont own any other car.

wonderful gas hog
By mary e burns on 07/24/05 10:12 AM (PDT)

2005 Lexus ES 330 4dr Sedan (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

My only wishes are for more storage space in the console, and better gas mileage. The ride is superb, and the heat/air vented seats, stereo, voice- activated travel guide, and overall comfort is non-parallel to any car I have owned, including Cadillacs and Lincolns. I have owned 12 GM luxury cars. Lexus has the best car for the price, and is more reliable.

Lexus live the dream
By Demo on 07/10/05 09:48 AM (PDT)

2005 Lexus ES 330 4dr Sedan (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

Today is 7/10/05, although I've only been a Lexus owner for less than 2 months I'm having the time of my life driving it. Sometimes it's worth cutting down on lunch expenses to ride in luxury. This car give you all you need in power & relaxation, and most important features are all standard except for navigation. Which for me it's not needed.

Refined middleweight cruiser
By Don Geeze on 07/07/05 20:17 PM (PDT)

2005 Lexus ES 330 4dr Sedan (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

Drove every competitor and many others. Passed on the new Avalon because the doors covering the dash didn't close or open properly in any but 1 of the 6 I sat in. This is my 62nd car and by far the overall best. Extras like rain sensing wipers, auto leveling headlights, ventilated seats and voice activated navigation are surpisingly good to have. Smoother and quieter than many large cruisers, but more nimble and gets decent MPG. Interior is ergonomically almost perfect (and did I mention quiet?). Exterior is unique although easily confused with a Camry. Doors close with a solid thunk, unlike the Jaguars I looked at.

Lexus Review
By Dave Migliori on 07/05/05 13:57 PM (PDT)

2005 Lexus ES 330 4dr Sedan (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

Great Car. Very Quiet. Rich looking interior. More room inside than the BMW 330. With front wheel drive and four snow tires this car performed very well in the snow. Much better value than my BMW 528i.