2005 Lexus ES 330 Sedan - Consumer Reviews

Base 3.3L V6 5-speed Automatic - (151 reviews )
ES330 2005
By Coach II on 11/13/04 11:47 AM (PST)

2005 Lexus ES 330 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

Great driving experience, handling is outstanding.2005 design is sleek and just a fun reliable car to drive.

The perfect car
By Bob Uchida on 10/29/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Lexus ES 330 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

Not only is this the best built car in the Luxury $35,000 range but on national T.V. Dateline says is is also thje BEST PICK FOR SAFETY! IN THE LUXURY CLASS $35,000

SWEET
By Ronald Pollard on 10/28/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Lexus ES 330 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

The ES 330 is the best bang for the buck in luxury sedans of its class. The quiet interior is very soothing. The handling is really nice. The look is very sleek.

The almost perfect Car
By Denzil on 10/28/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Lexus ES 330 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

I looked at the TL, but too loud and harsh a ride. Then the Saab 9-5. Great car, but poor resale and loud road noises. Sold on ES within minutes of test driving. So quiet, highest material quality and comfortable interior! Lots of storage. My transmission is jerky. I'm hoping the dealer can fix.

GOOD CAR
By 2ROBERT2 on 10/24/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

GETZ LOTS OF COMPLIMENTS

Difference from Camry and Accor
By Johnson88 on 10/21/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Lexus ES 330 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

When green light is on, it can pass Camry and Accord easily if you want. Internally it is hard to tell which luxury item is missing comparing with any luxury car (of course you must buy it with options as much as you can, otherwise go buy top Camry or Accord to save your money).

very mice car
By Jorgea on 10/20/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Lexus ES 330 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

we look around the acura tl bmw 3 but we decided for the lexus the price for this car is a very good buy we are very happy with this car

Best car Made
By Steve Lopez on 10/16/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Lexus ES 330 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

Check in to all the model automobils in this range and found the Lexus ES330 to have the best ratting and everu thing they said was true in Consummer, Car and Driver and other automotive magazines.

Super Sedan!
By jordicheng on 10/10/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Lexus ES 330 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

Absolutely no complaints about this car. It is always fun to sit behind the steering wheel.

New Lexus Fan
By ajwells on 10/08/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Lexus ES 330 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

This is my first Lexus after four happy years in a 2001 Acura CL coupe (now discontinued)... I found the redesign of the Acura TL to be appalling so I looked at everything from BMW to Mercedes to Volvo to Subaru to Saab to Infiniti... was about to settle on a Volvo S60 when I drove the ES330... as soon as I closed the door I was sold... the quality, design, finish and drivability that was missing in almost everything I tested was here in spades... every move is silky and sure and the driving experience is wonderful, albeit more "adult" than some of the cars in this class... other than being slightly light on power I would say this car is close to perfect.