2005 Lexus ES 330 Sedan - Consumer Reviews

Base 3.3L V6 5-speed Automatic - (151 reviews )
Love My Lexus ES330
By Suzanne on 12/19/04 10:34 AM (PST)

2005 Lexus ES 330 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

This is our second Lexus. We had a 1994 Lexus ES300 that we put 181000 miles on through all types of driving conditions in Alabama, Maine and Maryland. When the 2004 ES330 came out, we decided it was time to part with our beloved ES300. The first one still looked and drove like new. That car NEVER gave us one minute of trouble in any way. The new one has more power than the ES300, which is nice. We are now in Florida where the front wheel drive won't be needed as much as it was in the treacherous roads during our winters in Maine. We are sold on Lexus, and will most likely buy one again.

2005 ES 330 Lexus
By ES 330 on 12/16/04 00:39 AM (PST)

2005 Lexus ES 330 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

I have had my new Lexus just over three weeks. (I had a 2001 ES 300 Lexus.) I really enjoy my new car. I love the way it handles driving in the mountains and curves. The car turns on a dime. The power is available when needed to make a manuever on the freeway. The car is extremely comfortable to ride in. The sound system is really great

Lexus 330
By Roger Fischer on 12/15/04 20:27 PM (PST)

2005 Lexus ES 330 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

My experience with this model has been excellent. Quality workmanship and this model has been refined over the years to have a great deal of reliability and little or no defects. The moonroof is standard, however I never use the moonroof and am paying for it in the overall price. I also prefer a solid roof for greater (potential accident) safety.

My New E330 Lexus
By Nicola Gismondi on 12/15/04 10:15 AM (PST)

2005 Lexus ES 330 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

This car is a pleasure to drive. The interior is well appointed: leather is finely detailed, wood grain matches beautifully with decor, controls are easily accessable, and sound system is superior. I have been very pleased with the gas milage: 22 MPG around town and about 31 MPG on the Interstate. The road noise level is very low, probably the quietest car I have ever owned. You can not hear the engine running when idling. Nice car.

2004 Lexus ES 330
By Lexus e-s 330 on 12/11/04 15:23 PM (PST)

2005 Lexus ES 330 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

I am a female who works the night shift and everyday I have to take the interstate, The LexusES-330 has been wonderful to me. I previously leased the same car for 4 years, never once in the four years that I leased it, did it break nor left me on the road. I thank god for the makers of Lexus, this car is reliable, comfortable, and everyone at work is always praising the car. Lexus keep up the excellent work.

Very quiet and comfortable to drive
By Stenogrfr on 12/11/04 12:57 PM (PST)

2005 Lexus ES 330 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

This car is very quiet, as far as road noise. Rides very smooth. However, it is hard for truckers to see you. Also, there is quite a large blind spot with this automobile.

Love it !!!!!
By tyler on 12/10/04 03:11 AM (PST)

2005 Lexus ES 330 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

My first luxury car and love it !!! If you want a luxury for less than 40k, this is the one. 2005 model has almost all the luxury options you can think of. The service dept at Lexus is awesome! Only 1 minor minus is the acceleration is not as powerful, still I have no regret for choosing the ES 330 over the others (i.e. TL by Acura or G35 by Infiniti). I strongly recommend it.

My ES330 2005
By M. A. on 12/01/04 20:24 PM (PST)

2005 Lexus ES 330 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

I've had the 2005 ES330 for about one week and after driving a Cadillac DeVille's for 20 years I'm a little unhappy with the differance in the ride. I know, I should have known! I miss some of the gauges that were on the Cadillac. My ES330 is fully loaded and I'm happy with the majority of what I've purchased. I hope I can become acustomed to the ride of this smaller car soon. If you buy a ES330 don't do it without the navigation system. It really makes the interior look a lot better not to mention how it works.

Quality Automobile
By Staten Island Owner on 11/23/04 18:11 PM (PST)

2005 Lexus ES 330 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

A truly high quality automobile. Every thing you touch exudes quality. Ride is extremely smooth and quiet. Power and handling is more then adequate. The miles just disappear and you arrive as fresh as when you departed. Dealership is top notch and will exhaust every means to please you. This is my second ES and I will purchase no other make at no other dealership as long as they continue the quality vehicles and first class service they provide.

Baddabing
By tlcbjc on 11/16/04 14:55 PM (PST)

2005 Lexus ES 330 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

The 2002 Toyota Avalon I drove was my favorite. Not true since I bought my 2005 ES330. The luxurious interior and standard equipment of the ES330 outshined the Avalon. I have had many compliments on the Silver/Black interior. Truely a beautiful ride. For more bang for the buck, this car cannot be beat.