Used 2005 Lexus ES 330 Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2005 Lexus Es-330 - Consumer Reviews

2005 Lexus ES 330 Sedan

Base 3.3L V6 5-speed Automatic - (151 reviews )

My Car
By Laura Jones

2005 Lexus ES 330 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

This is the second Lexus I have owned.They are dependable, easy to keep clean, good mileage, and sharp looking. The sound system with the controls on the wheel easy to use. I

Favorite Features

The sound system and height of this model. It is easier to step into from the curb. This model is roomer inside. And of course the smooth ride!

Suggested Improvements

I cannot see out of the moon roof unless I put the seat way back. The dash light's are too dim for daytime reading. The marker's are too small to read easy.

Heaven in a Lexus
By frank

2005 Lexus ES 330 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

the new 330 has getter pickup and drives like a charm.This is my 2nd Lexus and I wont own any other car.

Favorite Features

Heated and cooled seats..stereo system

Suggested Improvements

none I can think of

wonderful gas hog
By mary e burns

2005 Lexus ES 330 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

My only wishes are for more storage space in the console, and better gas mileage. The ride is superb, and the heat/air vented seats, stereo, voice- activated travel guide, and overall comfort is non-parallel to any car I have owned, including Cadillacs and Lincolns. I have owned 12 GM luxury cars. Lexus has the best car for the price, and is more reliable.

Favorite Features

The map guide; stereo; vented air/heated seats; smooth ride; all around ease of handling; appearance.

Suggested Improvements

Better gasoline mileage; more space in the console.(the cd changer is in the console space, leaving little space for tissue, etc.).

Lexus live the dream
By Demo

2005 Lexus ES 330 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

Today is 7/10/05, although I've only been a Lexus owner for less than 2 months I'm having the time of my life driving it. Sometimes it's worth cutting down on lunch expenses to ride in luxury. This car give you all you need in power & relaxation, and most important features are all standard except for navigation. Which for me it's not needed.

Favorite Features

Auto All, windshield wipers, headlights, reverse side mirrors, dimming mirrors, doors. Standard leather heat seats, and sunroof.

Suggested Improvements

with power you have to pay the gas. improve gas mileage

Refined middleweight cruiser
By Don Geeze

2005 Lexus ES 330 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

Drove every competitor and many others. Passed on the new Avalon because the doors covering the dash didn't close or open properly in any but 1 of the 6 I sat in. This is my 62nd car and by far the overall best. Extras like rain sensing wipers, auto leveling headlights, ventilated seats and voice activated navigation are surpisingly good to have. Smoother and quieter than many large cruisers, but more nimble and gets decent MPG. Interior is ergonomically almost perfect (and did I mention quiet?). Exterior is unique although easily confused with a Camry. Doors close with a solid thunk, unlike the Jaguars I looked at.

Favorite Features

Quiet and serene ride. Relatively small turning radius. Good acceleration and gas mileage. Feeling of quality in every area of the car. Beautiful interior. Intelligently designed trip computer. Rock solid reliability ratings.

Suggested Improvements

Navigation system could be more intuitive. Tranmission sometimes confused at low speeds (hopefully this will improve as the computer educates itself). Could get better gas mileage (Avalon gets 31 MPG with 40 more HP)