2005 Lexus ES 330 - Consumer Reviews

Base 3.3L V6 5-speed Automatic - (150 reviews )
Best value
By Mr.S.Schiavo on 03/01/05 14:26 PM (PST)

2005 Lexus ES 330 4dr Sedan (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

I have had this car for about 3 months now. It is well built, very quiet and a real pleasure to drive. Best near luxury car for the price. Quieter than our E-class Mercedes, and about 20 K less.

Best value for the money
By nonlinear on 03/01/05 09:53 AM (PST)

2005 Lexus ES 330 4dr Sedan (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

Exceptionally quiet and refined ride, way above in ride quality compared to cometing vehicles. Excellent interior, with great fit and finish, and high quality materials, including genuine wood. Handles well in the snow. Nice Mark Levinson sound system (if you get the Nav package). Legendary reliability and dealership experience.

Why I like my Lexus
By Lexus on 02/26/05 01:16 AM (PST)

2005 Lexus ES 330 4dr Sedan (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

The car rides like a much larger car. The gas mileage I get around town 19 to 20 mpg, highway 30 to 32mpg with cruise.

Nice Car
By Andre E. on 02/19/05 01:12 AM (PST)

2005 Lexus ES 330 4dr Sedan (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

I love this car, nice handling, beautiful interior, love the stereo adjustments on the steering wheel, wood grain beautiful, leather seats are nice I have the perforated seats allows cold/hot air to flow better.

Lexus Review
By Ann Marie on 02/18/05 07:26 AM (PST)

2005 Lexus ES 330 4dr Sedan (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

I love this vehicle and I plan on taking it to the grave. I love the quietness of the drive the comfort and the heavy doors which make me feel like it wasn't built out of tin foil. The gas mileage is great for a car of this class. The fact that I have air conditioned seats as well as heated seats makes me feel like I am in totally luxury. The only negative I can think of its that it does not have rear folding seats, but given that fact that my husband has an SUV, I didn't think it was all that serious, plus the trunk size is big enough for my shopping sprees. All in all, I think this is one of the best cars out in terms of realibility, safety, and luxury.

Lexus ES 330 2005 model
By new es330 on 02/14/05 15:37 PM (PST)

2005 Lexus ES 330 4dr Sedan (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

Very quiet car. Good value for the money as I was surprised how much the dealer moved off the sticker price. The performance is the only thing at this point that has me slightly disappointed. It does not have the pick up one would expect.

Best In Class
By Chris on 02/13/05 14:24 PM (PST)

2005 Lexus ES 330 4dr Sedan (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

My wife was in the market for something 'special' for her upcoming graduation gift - we had not considered the ES 330. Our focus was the RX 330, but when she saw the ES 330 and drove it, she was in love. This is the most refined car money can buy for under $40k. Everything about it screams quality: The paint, body lines/fit, interior trim, and driving experience. If you want a sports car, look elswhere; if you want a luxury car without having to consider a plethora of 'options' (hint: try to build a comparable BMW 3-series and see where the price ends), look no further.

Disappointed
By thresher on 02/11/05 20:43 PM (PST)

2005 Lexus ES 330 4dr Sedan (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

The car has a very bad shifting which the dealer says is normal. Very jerky motion like something from a 10 year old car. Not what I would consider luxury. Engine revs way too high. The ac is fine the controls are good but still not what I would consider luxury

Very Disappointed
By fellst on 02/11/05 20:29 PM (PST)

2005 Lexus ES 330 4dr Sedan (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

The car is very nice looking. It has some classy features but not many. The drivetrain is very poor. It has problems shifting very jerky. When cornering it will not shift smoothly almost like a person who can't drive a standard.

Lexus ES 330
By dennis o'sullivan on 02/05/05 19:34 PM (PST)

2005 Lexus ES 330 4dr Sedan (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

2nd Lexus I've owned, (other 98 ES 300) much more powerful, sleek design, more comfortable, easier to operate, roomier, great sound system, easy to use controls, better control on the road. was a great Christmas gift.