Used 2005 Lexus ES 330 Base Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2005 Lexus ES 330 - Consumer Reviews

Base 3.3L V6 5-speed Automatic - (153 reviews )

LEXUS OWNER FOR LIFE!
By polarbear11

2005 Lexus ES 330 4dr Sedan (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

SIMPLY PUT THE CAR WAS BUILT TO LAST! I now have 171,000 miles and counting. M any of my passengers can't believe that my es 330 is 10 yrs old, they say it rides like a new car. I have owned 2 bimmers they are very well built and reliable cars but the cost of repairs is just crazy. I will only buy Lexus vehicles from now on.

The ride and handling are first class.

More light in the trunk.

Fantastic Car, Only Minor Quips
By my03tundra

2005 Lexus ES 330 4dr Sedan (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

For many years prior to getting my Lexus, I had been driving trucks and SUVS. I had a 2003 Toyota Tundra, 2007 Honda Ridgeline, 2008 Honda CR-V, and a 2011 Ford F-150. I loved my F-150 and for a pickup it got good mileage. Sadly, I was in an accident in May that totaled my truck, but I wasn't. After that, I was without a vehicle until September when I stumbled upon the car. Literally. I had told a family member "I'm thinking about buying a used luxury car," when she did a Google search and found my car! I love the car. Comfortable, handles confidently, and has everything but USB and Bluetooth connectivity.

Ride comfort, heated and ventilated seats,

More cupholders, cubbies and storage nooks, smaller rearward blind spots.

great car
By polarbear11

2005 Lexus ES 330 4dr Sedan (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

In 2010 i bought my 2005 Lexus es 330 with 87,390 miles on it. I did this on the Lexus name alone, well that was 4 1/2 yrs and 75,000 miles ago i now have 162,000 miles on it. The only repairs I have done is normal maintenance. the car rides like a new car still. Lexus did a fantastic job building this car. Although no car is perfect this is as close to it as your gonna get. I plan on having my Lexus for has long as it lasts, maybe i will be writing another review when i get to 300,000 miles see you then!

Interior is flawless ,the car is nine yrs old and no wear and tear in sight. Seats still look new and the engine purrs like a kitten. GREAT car.

Transmission does jerk some but I have gotten used to it. Paint could be of better quality as well.

Bought a few days ago 77k miles
By cswindle

2005 Lexus ES 330 4dr Sedan (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

This is my first Lexus and I love everything about it. It rides really well, very comfortable to drive, and is extremely quiet. Acceleration is a tad slow, but overall this is an outstanding vehicle. I will post updates every now and then in the comments section of this review.

Navigation, Heated/AC seats, Independent suspension

Acceleration, "get up and go" front end is a little bland

Should have bought one sooner
By phroadrick

2005 Lexus ES 330 4dr Sedan (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

Bought this car for my wife when it was traded in at the dealership where I work (Buick GMC dealer, I don't sell Lexus). Have only owned it for a couple of days but boy am I impressed with this car. Fit and finish is amazing, no squeaks or rattles on a 5 yr old used car. Smooth, quiet, good performance and our 3 yr old says it beautiful. Only downside I see is never getting to drive it!

Heated/cooled seats, auto windows (up and down for all 4), 1 touch lowering of all windows and the sunroof with the remote.

Telescoping wheel, corrected in later versions