2004 Lexus ES 330 Sedan - Consumer Reviews

Base 3.3L V6 5-speed Automatic - (222 reviews )
Love my ES 330
By carl derosa on 07/10/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Lexus ES 330 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

As a prior Acura owner, I never thought that I could find a nicer luxury sedan, but the Lexus ES 330 is a better ride than my Acura was. The styling, quiet ride, plush interior, smooth and comfortable ride, and navigation control feature make this the nicest vehicle that I have ever owned.

Excellent but....
By Good Looking on 07/10/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Lexus ES 330 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

Very nice car but the body resembles the Solara way too much

Clara's Review
By Huxtable on 07/10/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Lexus ES 330 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

The vehicle is all that it is protrayed to be. It is a sleek luxury car without the extremely high costs. The vehicle's performance is superb both in the city and on the highway. The quietness and comfort of the ride make it truly an enjoyable driving experience.

HarWadd's Lexus Review
By H. Waddington on 07/10/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Lexus ES 330 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

When I traded down to the ES from a GS I was prepared to be disappointed. to the contrary I am extremely pleased with the performance and fuel efficiency of the ES. I am totally satisfied! Peerformance is fabulous and the car is fun to drive.

Excellent
By Alina Espinosa on 07/10/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Lexus ES 330 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

Before buying my lexus I test drove BMW, Mercedes, & others. I am very happy with my Lexus and I'm ready to buy another. The dealer is wonderful when I take it in for service, that's just an oil change and air filter never any other problems.

Lexus 330---A Great Car
By paintguy on 07/10/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Lexus ES 330 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

We've owned a Lexus 330 for several months and cannot say anything but good things about it. Its comfortable, reliable, well-built and alot of fun to drive. I would recommend this car to anyone!

My first ES
By Don Good on 07/10/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Lexus ES 330 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

After having owned five LS sedans, I opted for the ES this time around, and I have not been disappointed. The ES is a super quiet, comfortable ride, and the V6 engine is adequate. All this, and on regular fuel, too.

ES 330
By L.Hedden on 07/10/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Lexus ES 330 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

After owning a 2002 es300 this 2004 has several outstanding improvements. The mileage, power, comfort, stereo, seats, handling, and general overall design has been GREATLY improved. The 2002 es300 was a great car and we had over 23,000 miles on it, but the opportunity became available to upgrade to the 2004 and it was a very pleasent surprise! The color, interior and accessories, are all identical to the 2002, but it has so many little improvements, that this was definitely the right thing to do. Service at the dealers has been exceptional.

acceleration very poor
By seawolf on 07/10/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Lexus ES 330 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

The new and "improved" computer controlled throttle is dangerous. The vehicle hesitates for one to two seconds whenever the accelerator is pressed; generally, when you need to move out or over, there is no pick up at all. Even the Lexus mechanics told me they would not drive it.

Lexus ES 330
By Bruno1 on 07/06/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Lexus ES 330 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

I've had my ES 330 for one month. This is my first Lexus and everything that I have heard, read and seen regarding this vehicle, it is living up to my expectations. I got the Sport Design version with gray interior and graphite exterior with custom rims. After I knew that the ES 330 was going to be my next car and was picking out the color, I saw this model and that sealed the deal. With the extra tinting on the windows (Arizona is brutal) this is a sharp looking car. I was actually on my way to test drive an Infinity G35 when I stopped in to see the ES 330. I had to call the Infinity salesperson half way through the paperwork to cancel the appointment.