2004 Lexus ES 330 Sedan - Consumer Reviews

Base 3.3L V6 5-speed Automatic - (222 reviews )
rating 2003 lexus
By jeroloman on 07/13/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Lexus ES 330 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

This is the best vehicle I have evry owned.

Lexus ES 330
By HComm on 07/13/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Lexus ES 330 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

Outstanding vehicle. Quality and unbelievable reliability. This is my second Lexus, and it is a definite step up from my Toyota V6 Camrys (which are superb automobiles too).

Transmission problem
By Miami Mike on 07/13/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Lexus ES 330 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

I've had my ES330 for 10 months. BAD= 1) Had many troubles with Countyline Lexus and would NOT recommend them. I am now using JM for maintenance. 2) Transmission problems (with acceleration) since purchase. Both dealers claim that I was the only person that had reported the problem (from these reviews, I see that this is a lie) and they could not duplicate or solve the problem. It has been getting worse. Now the car jerks with normal low speed cruising. 3) Leather on the seats seems cheap; rough and not supple. My Volvo's leather is much nicer. Good= 1) Nice interior luxuries (except leather). 2) Nice to drive when you get past the transmission problems. 3) Good mileage.

Happy Camper
By yoyodyer on 07/12/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Lexus ES 330 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

I love my car. Its an affordable luxury car. Steps to the next level. Beautiful Car Inside and Out. The fuel sucks. But it is 2.49 a gallon. But I love the car. I'm a Happy Camper!

Excellent
By J HAYZ on 07/10/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Lexus ES 330 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

The Lexus ES 330 is a outstanding car. I have owned mine for a year and I am extremely happy with it. I will definitely buy another Lexus in the future.

Excellent but....
By Good Looking on 07/10/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Lexus ES 330 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

Very nice car but the body resembles the Solara way too much

Clara's Review
By Huxtable on 07/10/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Lexus ES 330 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

The vehicle is all that it is protrayed to be. It is a sleek luxury car without the extremely high costs. The vehicle's performance is superb both in the city and on the highway. The quietness and comfort of the ride make it truly an enjoyable driving experience.

I'd buy another one
By Linda lou on 07/10/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Lexus ES 330 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

I love my new Lexus. Previously I drove Volvos but wanted to try something new. I am so happy I did. It is a fun car to drive and very pretigeous. Handles well on the road and in town driving. Gets fairly good gas mileage.

Excellent
By Alina Espinosa on 07/10/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Lexus ES 330 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

Before buying my lexus I test drove BMW, Mercedes, & others. I am very happy with my Lexus and I'm ready to buy another. The dealer is wonderful when I take it in for service, that's just an oil change and air filter never any other problems.

HarWadd's Lexus Review
By H. Waddington on 07/10/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Lexus ES 330 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

When I traded down to the ES from a GS I was prepared to be disappointed. to the contrary I am extremely pleased with the performance and fuel efficiency of the ES. I am totally satisfied! Peerformance is fabulous and the car is fun to drive.