2004 Lexus ES 330 Sedan - Consumer Reviews

Base 3.3L V6 5-speed Automatic - (222 reviews )
rating 2003 lexus
By jeroloman on 07/13/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Lexus ES 330 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

This is the best vehicle I have evry owned.

Lexus ES 330
By HComm on 07/13/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Lexus ES 330 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

Outstanding vehicle. Quality and unbelievable reliability. This is my second Lexus, and it is a definite step up from my Toyota V6 Camrys (which are superb automobiles too).

Transmission problem
By Miami Mike on 07/13/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Lexus ES 330 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

I've had my ES330 for 10 months. BAD= 1) Had many troubles with Countyline Lexus and would NOT recommend them. I am now using JM for maintenance. 2) Transmission problems (with acceleration) since purchase. Both dealers claim that I was the only person that had reported the problem (from these reviews, I see that this is a lie) and they could not duplicate or solve the problem. It has been getting worse. Now the car jerks with normal low speed cruising. 3) Leather on the seats seems cheap; rough and not supple. My Volvo's leather is much nicer. Good= 1) Nice interior luxuries (except leather). 2) Nice to drive when you get past the transmission problems. 3) Good mileage.

Happy Camper
By yoyodyer on 07/12/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Lexus ES 330 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

I love my car. Its an affordable luxury car. Steps to the next level. Beautiful Car Inside and Out. The fuel sucks. But it is 2.49 a gallon. But I love the car. I'm a Happy Camper!

Love my ES 330
By carl derosa on 07/10/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Lexus ES 330 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

As a prior Acura owner, I never thought that I could find a nicer luxury sedan, but the Lexus ES 330 is a better ride than my Acura was. The styling, quiet ride, plush interior, smooth and comfortable ride, and navigation control feature make this the nicest vehicle that I have ever owned.

My first ES
By Don Good on 07/10/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Lexus ES 330 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

After having owned five LS sedans, I opted for the ES this time around, and I have not been disappointed. The ES is a super quiet, comfortable ride, and the V6 engine is adequate. All this, and on regular fuel, too.

Clara's Review
By Huxtable on 07/10/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Lexus ES 330 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

The vehicle is all that it is protrayed to be. It is a sleek luxury car without the extremely high costs. The vehicle's performance is superb both in the city and on the highway. The quietness and comfort of the ride make it truly an enjoyable driving experience.

Lexus 330---A Great Car
By paintguy on 07/10/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Lexus ES 330 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

We've owned a Lexus 330 for several months and cannot say anything but good things about it. Its comfortable, reliable, well-built and alot of fun to drive. I would recommend this car to anyone!

acceleration very poor
By seawolf on 07/10/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Lexus ES 330 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

The new and "improved" computer controlled throttle is dangerous. The vehicle hesitates for one to two seconds whenever the accelerator is pressed; generally, when you need to move out or over, there is no pick up at all. Even the Lexus mechanics told me they would not drive it.

I'd buy another one
By Linda lou on 07/10/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Lexus ES 330 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

I love my new Lexus. Previously I drove Volvos but wanted to try something new. I am so happy I did. It is a fun car to drive and very pretigeous. Handles well on the road and in town driving. Gets fairly good gas mileage.