Used 2004 Lexus ES 330 Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2004 Lexus Es-330 - Consumer Reviews

2004 Lexus ES 330

Base 3.3L V6 5-speed Automatic - (222 reviews )

Awesome !!
By Stephy

2004 Lexus ES 330 4dr Sedan (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

I love this car. It is fun, beautiful, all the luxury you would expect from a lexus. Super smooth. You cant even feel the road. You cant hear the engine, and a very quiet ride. Its a very comfortable ride, plenty of space, front and back. Big trunk. I would recommend this car to anyone.

Favorite Features

Its beauty. A smooth and sleek design.

Suggested Improvements

A little better on gas. Being stingy though.

Neat Car
By Ger

2004 Lexus ES 330 4dr Sedan (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

Everything is well thought out. No problems with most features. Would have preferred audio and climate controls on steering wheel(Noticed that they have done this on the 2005 model). Navigation system has some minor glitches, but over all performs in an adequate manner. Changed tires from Summer to "All Weather. Didn't feel comfortable going on a long trip with seasonal tires. Overall this car rates as god or beter than the three Cadillacs that I have owned previously

Favorite Features

Comfortable seats, excellent visibility,outstanding Levenson audio system.

Suggested Improvements

Noted above

ES 330 Sport Design
By michelle

2004 Lexus ES 330 4dr Sedan (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

This is my second Lexus. I first had the IS 300 and was looking for a car that handled the snow better. So far my ES 330 has not been a disappointment. I feel safe in this car and I also feel that due to the superior braking ability that this car had saved my life. The fuel economy is great considering the weight of the car. The car is also very quiet and solid with no loose parts that rattle when driving. I also love my rear sun shade that keeps the sun glare out of my car when sunny it also keeps my car cool on hot days.

Favorite Features

Quiet, smooth, gas mileage, sun shade, stereo, safety .

Suggested Improvements

Make the car a little more sporty looking and fine tune the handling the car can sometimes feel loose (meaning the steering).

Very good
By R.B.Benson

2004 Lexus ES 330 4dr Sedan (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

Uses a tad bit more fuel than I thought it would. Has good acceleration, but could use a little more at top end, on ahill.In all it is a joy to drive , seats are comforatable, adjustments OK. I would like turning signal lights on mirrors. I would probably buy another one

Favorite Features

Solid feel

Suggested Improvements

turning signal lights on mirrors

The smart ride
By mark chase

2004 Lexus ES 330 4dr Sedan (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

This car has a look, styling and feel of a real machine. The driver has everything in perfect position for ease of use. You really have a luxury ride in a sporty car. The seats are extremely comfortable as your body is wrapped inside. The car corners well and excellerates smoothly as use reach high speeds. I like riding it each day. It feels great.

Favorite Features

My favorite feature is the navigation and sound system. They are considered one option. The Mark Levison sound fills the car with crisp sound and is not loud even at high volumns. As far as the navigation it is extremely accurate, showing points of interest including restaurants, and more.

Suggested Improvements

The navigation system although great lacks the ability to adjust the estimate time of arrival as your speed adjusts, and doesn't give the complete route information if it doesn't fit the display. display.