2004 Lexus ES 330 Sedan - Consumer Reviews

Base 3.3L V6 5-speed Automatic - (222 reviews )
Eds Opinion
By G.E Ignots on 12/07/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Lexus ES 330 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

Drove it to Cleveland and back to Orlando and it performed like a good car that it is.Had a Cadillac previously and I was more impressed with the Lexus 330 than I was with the Caddie

GREAT RIDING CAR BUT MPG LOW
By GREGTHEQ on 12/06/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Lexus ES 330 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

My Lexus ES330 is the smoothest and quietest riding car I have ever owned. The design and comfort is extremely nice and others really like the car. My wife loves the dual front seat heaters that can be regulated separately. My biggest disappointment so far is in the miles per gallon. I drive highway miles and I'm only getting 22 MPG when the sticker said it would get between 20-28. Since I bot the car a few weeks ago I'm hoping that the MPG will get better as the car is broken in.

04 Black ES 330
By grm1memphis on 12/06/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Lexus ES 330 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

As usual, Toyota/Lexus has done an outstanding with this vehicle. Fit, finish, and overall quality is outstanding. Glad I waited on the 330 for added power at a lower price than the same car last year. I have nothing but good things to say about this vehicle. I expect to be in the Lexus family for a long time.

"A MUST BUY OR LEASE"
By JAJ on 11/30/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Lexus ES 330 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

MY THIRD ES SINCE 2002...CAN'T BEAT THE LUXURY 2002,2003,2004...LOVE THEM!

the bomb
By najat7 on 11/28/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Lexus ES 330 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

I absolutely loved this car.It dove so fast and it was fun and comfortable.And a great price,those car shoppers here's the car you'll be wanting.

I Love this car!
By MFishEsq on 11/22/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Lexus ES 330 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

Finally, a mid-ranged luxury car. This car handles superbly. It is quiet, comfortable, fuel efficient and has all of the feeling of a luxury car. A big step up from the old Camry-turned-Lexus style of a few years ago.

??
By Leon Busche on 11/22/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Lexus ES 330 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

This car is fun to drive. Quiet, smooth, luxurious interior. Styling is a bit far out for my taste, but everything else is so good, this aspect is not so important.

what a ride
By dgrand on 11/20/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Lexus ES 330 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

very much the definition of luxury why pay more you dont need to upgrade from this one

A fine car
By Casseleyot on 11/18/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Lexus ES 330 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

For me, size of car is near perfect- roomy cabin without the bulk of luxury car land yachts. The ride is what I wanted - quiet, smooth, with a solid feel. Although not an excitement machine, power is ample and is delivered velvety smooth. Fit and finish are exemplary, and cabin styling is excellent.

Much more than a Camry!
By mnelson on 11/17/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Lexus ES 330 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

By far the quietest vehicle I've ever owned. It's a womans car and the wife loves it, yet I enjoy driving it too. The 3.3L engine is very powerful yet silent, and there's no torque steer at all, which was a pleasant surprise.