Used 2004 Lexus ES 330 Base Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2004 Lexus ES 330 Sedan - Consumer Reviews

Base 3.3L V6 5-speed Automatic - (222 reviews )

What a great car!!!!
By bigswol34

2004 Lexus ES 330 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

I truly love my car! Not only is it great on gas, but on a long stretch of road, this car is SUPER quiet! I can't even imagine me trading it in. I'm going to drive it until it dies on me! I will always and forever be a Lexus fanatic!

Great Car
By davekies

2004 Lexus ES 330 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

GREAT car. Had a 98 Camry (272K) which was flawless but started to rust. Always loved the looks and quality of Lexus and when I picked up my ES 330 and drove it home (3 hours) is was the quietest ride Iíve ever been in-even @ 100 mph : ) Stereo is great (musician w/ VERY picky ear when it comes to audio). 4 door speakers-2 front tweeters-8Ēstock woofer do the trick. Added my aftermarket 400W amp and 10Ē kick that added NOTHING to the quality. Only had 60K (7,500/year) so itís like new as most Lexus owners baby their babies! Click in the steering wheel (steering shaft-$800) but that is it. Have been asked if it's new many times. Donít think Iíll ever buy anything but Lexus from now on!

Great Car!
By brandonm3

2004 Lexus ES 330 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

I was looking to buy a car and mentioned I was shopping to my parents. They had this 2004 ES330 that was sitting in the garage and asked me if I wanted to buy it from them. I know they took it in for every servicing, it's never been beaten on and always spotless. The price they offered me for it was too good to pass up. So, I am now the proud owner of a silver ES330. I've been a BMW driver over the last 10yrs. (E36-M3, E46-M3, couple of 325i's - xi and is, 328i, 745i and even a '76 - 2002!) but i have to say that the only thing i dislike about my ES is the soft suspension. it's super quiet, decent power and looks great. i'm sold on the brand and will prob buy another one next time!

its size. lots of room for passengers (head and legroom) - how quiet it is - the bimmers (even the 7 series) was not as quiet as the ES - just how solid the car feels, no squeaks or rattles - feels extremely well built.

i don't have the adjustable suspension so i don't know what difference that makes as mine feels a little floaty sometimes. that's the big difference between the bmw's - you definitely feel the road more. other than that, i can't think of anything this car absolutely needs!

Lexus is the best
By egolding

2004 Lexus ES 330 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

i have driven this car like a hummer beat the hell out of it but it still drives brand new looks great everything works except my cd player but the sound system over still pounds the only thing i can say is this is a awesome car all around

the wood steering wheel

definitely the transmission jumping is very annoying and maybe come out with a sport edition one with a bigger engine and stronger brakes

Great First
By GavinJuly3

2004 Lexus ES 330 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

This car is great but would have suggested to G35 or GS or Ls for a more smooth luxury feeling. But I've enjoyed this car so far and hope there's many more years to come.

The sun cover for rear window.