2004 Lexus ES 330 Sedan - Consumer Reviews

Base 3.3L V6 5-speed Automatic - (222 reviews )
What a great car!!!!
By bigswol34 on 05/18/12 07:51 AM (PDT)

2004 Lexus ES 330 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

I truly love my car! Not only is it great on gas, but on a long stretch of road, this car is SUPER quiet! I can't even imagine me trading it in. I'm going to drive it until it dies on me! I will always and forever be a Lexus fanatic!

Great Car
By davekies on 12/17/11 07:54 AM (PST)

2004 Lexus ES 330 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

GREAT car. Had a 98 Camry (272K) which was flawless but started to rust. Always loved the looks and quality of Lexus and when I picked up my ES 330 and drove it home (3 hours) is was the quietest ride Iíve ever been in-even @ 100 mph : ) Stereo is great (musician w/ VERY picky ear when it comes to audio). 4 door speakers-2 front tweeters-8Ēstock woofer do the trick. Added my aftermarket 400W amp and 10Ē kick that added NOTHING to the quality. Only had 60K (7,500/year) so itís like new as most Lexus owners baby their babies! Click in the steering wheel (steering shaft-$800) but that is it. Have been asked if it's new many times. Donít think Iíll ever buy anything but Lexus from now on!

Great Car!
By brandonm3 on 10/30/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Lexus ES 330 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

I was looking to buy a car and mentioned I was shopping to my parents. They had this 2004 ES330 that was sitting in the garage and asked me if I wanted to buy it from them. I know they took it in for every servicing, it's never been beaten on and always spotless. The price they offered me for it was too good to pass up. So, I am now the proud owner of a silver ES330. I've been a BMW driver over the last 10yrs. (E36-M3, E46-M3, couple of 325i's - xi and is, 328i, 745i and even a '76 - 2002!) but i have to say that the only thing i dislike about my ES is the soft suspension. it's super quiet, decent power and looks great. i'm sold on the brand and will prob buy another one next time!

Lexus is the best
By egolding on 08/28/10 08:03 AM (PDT)

2004 Lexus ES 330 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

i have driven this car like a hummer beat the hell out of it but it still drives brand new looks great everything works except my cd player but the sound system over still pounds the only thing i can say is this is a awesome car all around

Great First
By GavinJuly3 on 06/04/10 08:55 AM (PDT)

2004 Lexus ES 330 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

This car is great but would have suggested to G35 or GS or Ls for a more smooth luxury feeling. But I've enjoyed this car so far and hope there's many more years to come.

Nice Car
By Ken on 11/21/09 06:13 AM (PST)

2004 Lexus ES 330 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

Great car, not a sports car so don't expect it to drive like one, great on the Highway, good on gas and insurance. A step down from my old 430 but much more affordable.

Best Car I have Ever Owned
By Lauren on 08/05/09 06:41 AM (PDT)

2004 Lexus ES 330 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

Bought this car in March 2009 after it came off of a 4yr lease. I was hesitant to buy a car over 4yrs old w/ 40k miles. I took it to my family mechanic for a complete inspection before buying. He said "only needs new brake pads and oil change." Itís very comfortable inside and rides smoothly. This car has been driven about a dozen times btwn FL-GA (450 miles each way) and we recently drove to NYC (2k r/t). The car rode great, gas mileage averaged about 25-28 on highway. I have never felt more safe in a car. I'll never buy anything but a Toyota or Lexus again!

Love My Lexus
By Lady Bear on 05/16/09 17:46 PM (PDT)

2004 Lexus ES 330 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

I am the original owner of a 2004 ES330 Lexus sedan. I am considering replacing the car with very mixed emotions. I love my Lexus. What a deal on this vehicle! At the time of purchase I got a fair purchase price, but when I think about the quality and reliability I have been fortunate to experience I have no complaints. I may choose to pass this quality vehicle on to my son who will soon graduate from college. What a lucky young man he will be!

Can't complain too much
By Rita on 04/14/09 17:53 PM (PDT)

2004 Lexus ES 330 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

Roomy, Reliable and Comfortable. The acoustics are great with the upgraded sound system I had installed. Quiet car with the proper tires. Knock on wood, no major problems.

Long term winner
By Davidinbend on 02/19/09 13:17 PM (PST)

2004 Lexus ES 330 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

Our friends said we overpaid for a "fancy Camry". Now we are laughing because this car is as good as new. They all have had to trade for new cars and can't believe our Lexus runs and looks so good after four years. Not one mechanical problem,great highway mileage and the navi/Levinson setup ROCK.