2014 Lexus ES 300h Consumer Review: Most uncomfortable Lexus I hav

2014 Lexus ES 300h - Consumer Review

Base Sedan (2.5L 4-cyl. Hybrid CVT Automatic)

Most uncomfortable Lexus I have ever owned
By hmbcoastsider on

2014 Lexus ES 300h 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

I've owned a Lexus for 13 years and and always loved them. So I was hoping for a similar experience when I bought the 2014 Lexus ES 300h, premium package. The car drives fine, although there is that hesitation every time you start up after stopping, which is common with many hybrids. But the problem is the ventilated seat. It is very uncomfortable. It is so bad that my back hurts every time I drive it. I complained and the service manager acknowledged "some" people feel just like me and offered to put extra cushioning in the back, although that would void the ventilation; I said OK and although better, it is still a terrible seat which makes me hate this car more and more every day.

Favorite Features

Hybrid is quiet and has adequate power.

Suggested Improvements

Interior and exterior design is bland. No style. Look at any other car in this price range and you'll see style in the design, not here. Driver has terrible storage facilities. Hard to get into and see into properly. Seat is terrible, like a cushion covering rocks. Just dreadful. Impossible to seat comfortably.
By kayakgma
on 12/28/14 18:49 PM (PST)

Have other people had a bad experience with the seat in the E300h?