Solid Beauty
By kleesmith on
2002 Lexus ES 300 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)
I am a residential real estate agent showing property all the time in the Atlanta area. I get all kinds of positive comments from my passengers of how well this car rides over most all terrains. After the break-in period I have noticed the performance and gas mileage improve. It handles well, but after my Audi A6, I can tell it is not a sports car nor a Quattro gripper. For my business and personal pleasure, it handles quite supurbly. Quiet, comfortable, solidly built. There is ample room for average sized people in the back seat. The local dealers treat me like royalty both in sales and service and that will drive me right back there for my next one.
Favorite Features
Comfortable leather seating, auto windows both up and down for all windows, auto locking, auto headlights.
Suggested Improvements
Could use just a bit more torque or horsepower to drive in this fast environment. Would like to easily use regular gas rather than premium for best performance. Also could use more small storage places around the driver to put things like business cards, laundry stubs and the like.