2002 Lexus ES 300 Sedan - Consumer Reviews

Base 3.0L V6 5-speed Automatic - (82 reviews )
A Baby LS 430
By bobl on 05/24/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Lexus ES 300 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

Best car I ever owned and it just seems to be getting better each day.

2002 Lexus ES-High Quality
By rebelsk on 05/19/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Lexus ES 300 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

I throughly enjoy driving the vehicle and even on long travels, it is quite comfortable and offers many features. The interior finish is typical Lexus (the very best) and the car drives flawlessly for the most part. I have had many cars and continue to enjoy driving the ES 300 more than the previous vehicles. I traded in a 2000 Acura RL to get the ES and had previously tested the Audi A4, BMW 3 & 5 Series, and the Acura TL. One other point to make about he Lexus ES 300. As with other Toyotas I have owned, they are extremely reliable and if they are maintained, can be driven for several hundred thousand miles.

Lexus ES 300 Is Excellent
By Singh on 05/18/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

Smooth Drive, Luxurious feel, GPS is very good,

almost great
By ronhawk62 on 05/18/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Lexus ES 300 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

My ES300 has been a joy most of the time. It is very quite and drives and handles well.The transmission seems to be on another wave length, always about a second or two of indecision and then shifting down with a bit of roughness that doesn't fit this or any car in the 21st century.Other than the transmission thecar has exceded my expectations.

I can't get it away from her.
By AnotherHappyCamper on 05/06/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Lexus ES 300 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

Although my wife was hesitent to spend the money at first, we purchased our ES 300 in January. Now it is very difficult to ever get the car away from her for my use. We have both been very, very pleased with almost every aspect of the car. My wife and I are about one foot different in height and can both fit very comfortably - this is something that has kept us from purchasing other vehicles. The fit, finish, and quietness impress us every time we get into the car.

Lexus ES300 Review
By atoews on 05/02/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

Best car in the mid 30's
By Gulfvet66 on 04/29/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Lexus ES 300 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

Exceptional quality, fabulous service and support. These guys do everything but put a mint on your pillow!

Mark's ES
By Mark666 on 04/11/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Lexus ES 300 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

Best car I've ever owned. I bought black with black interior. Only issue in the purchase was that it took almost 7 weeks to get the car and during most of that time the dealer lacked the ability to update me.

A+ on increases to comfort and design
By dplantz on 04/07/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Lexus ES 300 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

The new ES300 is everything advertised. There is no comparison to past models as the interior is more in line with the more expensive models and the exterior styling has a nice balance of luxury and sportiness. The ride is extremely smoothe and quiet. Inside, you are wrapped in leather and walnut trim. Although most amenities have been included, I would like to have had the steering console included in the preset seating memeory. This is a very nice car.

Ugly as hell !
By thejavagod on 03/31/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Lexus ES 300 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

This is one UGLY car! Interior is exceptionally luxurious! This car has zero driving fun...compared to my Acura TL Type S this ES300 feels like a big old boat!