2002 Lexus ES 300 Consumer Review: 3 Lexus Family

2002 Lexus ES 300 Sedan - Consumer Review

3 Lexus Family
By Stu on

2002 Lexus ES 300 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

I was so impressed with the ownership experience of my 00 RX 300 that I had to buy another Lexus. The exterior impresses friends and looks like a 70k+ Mercedes or Bimmer. Extremely powerful, reliable, and great gas mileage. Interior leather and wood trim really make the car. VSC, traction control, ABS brakes, and eight airbags really offer peace of mind. I would highly recommend this vehicle to someone who wants efficiency of a family sedan with a Mercedes S class feel. I would not drive anything else but a Lexus. My next car will be a lexus too.

Stock sound system, leather seats, leather and wood wrapped steering wheel and shift knob, power, smooth ride, 6 cd changer, reliabilty, safety, dealer experience, keyless entry, sunroof, room. Reliability.

The transmission shifts awkwardly at low speeds. FM radio reception is very poor. Automatic headlights often turn off too early and on too late.