Best I ever had.
By goodlanding on
2001 Lexus ES 300 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 4A)
I got the car for the wife and drove it myself for the first year and a half. I slowly realized that an incredible car it really is and don't want to kill it with miles so I gave it back to her to drive to the market with. It really is the best car I have ever had. It does everything very well. No problems, its just full of understated elegance. One of the best things is that the dealer treats me like a human, not like the chysler dealers that figure you for the idiot that got suckered into buying one of their top of the line POS. My wife and I have agreed that we will always have at least one Lexus.
Favorite Features
Auto HID headlights, cabin air filter, musuem quiet ride, UV filtering glass, full protection against lower door dings, Silent Thrust, one button reset of seats and mirrors after the wife, auto sound level control,too many other things to list.
Suggested Improvements
This weekend it hailed...the traction light lit up while I was going about 60. I knew I should slow down and I did. I wish someone would improve the weather so that I can ride with the roof open.