2001 Lexus ES 300 Sedan Consumer Reviews 3

2001 Lexus ES 300 Sedan - Consumer Reviews

Base 3.0L V6 4-speed Automatic - (30 reviews )
Perfect
By Bob Brandon on 05/19/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2001 Lexus ES 300 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

I really love this vehicle. I bought it almost a year and a half ago and it is trully the best vehicle I've ever had. My friend also has one, his is a bit older 1997, but he never ever had any problems with this car. Just changes the oil and puts gas in it, thats it. This is a trully great vehicle.

Auto Love
By Dentist on 03/08/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2001 Lexus ES 300 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

I wanted a true luxury car that wouldn't cost a fortune, was supremely reliable, and would hold its value. After 56,000 miles, I'm still truly thrilled. My driving style is very aggressive - hard acceleration and hard cornering. I've had no problems whatsoever, the car is still wonderfully smooth and dead quiet. Whether in rush-hour traffic or on 3,000 mile trips, I'm always pampered and comfortable. Although a luxury sedan, it is still FUN to drive and well-mannered when pushed hard. I strongly disagree with those reviewers that claim this isn't a true luxury car.

My 2nd Lex
By lexusk8 on 10/19/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2001 Lexus ES 300 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

As the title says, this is the 2nd Lexus I have owned, and so far the best (I previously owned a 1996 ES300). I bought this 2001 car with 64000 miles on it, all highway, and this was originally used as a business/company vehicle. This is a big improvement from the '96 in all aspects (exterior, interior, comfort, performance, you name it). I have always viewed the ES300 as the "perfect" daily driver for all seasons. Right now, the car has over 76000 miles, and I use the ES300 for everything (work commute, short/long trips, weekend drives). This is and has always been the budding example of Lexus quality.

My Junior
By sexilexy on 08/08/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2001 Lexus ES 300 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

This is my first car and this car has exceeded all my expectations. It is comfortable, smooth ride, spacious and it entails luxury that only a lexus could provide. The air conditioning system is perfect for the hot summers and digital so its easy to adjust while driving. Now all my friends want to invest in one. I love the car so much I talking about it like it's a real person. That's my Junior.

Lexus
By anyone on 05/03/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2001 Lexus ES 300 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

Very Nice, good quality, resposiveness, very quiet and smooth uptake

Best I ever had.
By goodlanding on 12/02/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2001 Lexus ES 300 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

I got the car for the wife and drove it myself for the first year and a half. I slowly realized that an incredible car it really is and don't want to kill it with miles so I gave it back to her to drive to the market with. It really is the best car I have ever had. It does everything very well. No problems, its just full of understated elegance. One of the best things is that the dealer treats me like a human, not like the chysler dealers that figure you for the idiot that got suckered into buying one of their top of the line POS. My wife and I have agreed that we will always have at least one Lexus.

Pleasure to drive
By jasok on 06/11/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2001 Lexus ES 300 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

This is my first Lexus (coach Ed.), and I have to say, definitely not the last. I have had the car over a year, and have not had one problem with it. Acceleration is superb, as well and the steering and ride. All interior controls are well thought out. Excellent car!

Great car
By coronado75 on 05/15/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2001 Lexus ES 300 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

This is my first Lexus, I bought the Coach Edition, black in color. I've always owned Toyota cars and trucks for the past 26 years. I wish I bought a Lexus when they first came out. The ride is smooth and comfortable. This is my weekend car, and I enjoy taking it for long dirives to the coast in GA.

My experience
By migoff on 04/08/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2001 Lexus ES 300 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

I've thoroughly enjoyed my Lexus. This vehicle performs well, and I find it to be very comfortable.

Lexus ES300 Platinum Edition
By JosephGut on 03/01/02 20:00 PM (PST)

2001 Lexus ES 300 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

The ES300 is by far and away the most comfortable automobile that I've ever owned, one of the most solid cars, and technologically the best I've driven. This is the type of car where you'll never say to yourself, "Gee, I wish they had done this or that" as far as the ergonomic and technical features of the car. Everything is laid out perfectly and every bell and whistle that the most tech savvy person could wish for has already been added.