Great car with amazing reliability!
By seattlegirl on
1998 Lexus ES 300 4dr Sedan
I have owned this car for a little over a year now and am still loving it. The car had 68k miles on it when I bought it and now has 80k and runs as if it was new. The only maintenance it has needed was a new tail light bulb (the car told me it was out or else I never would have known). It's so comfy both to drive and ride in and fun to drive. I wouldn't call it sporty, but I love the comfy ride the responsive steering. considering it is a luxury car, the es300 gets great mileage. It doesn't take premium and I can get up to 26 mpg driving lots of highway. Very quiet, lots of handy features. There's even an extra outlet plugin for an iPod in the console. The styling is classic, people love it!
Favorite Features
Auto driver and passengers seat adjuster, leather, wood accents, steering, center console is so handy!
Suggested Improvements
Cup holders! I had a mocha fly out of one while making a sharp turn. Floormats still have mocha stains on them! Telescopic steering wheel would be a nice touch. Also I wish the keyless entry clicker was integrated with the key like on newer models.