Best car I have ever owned
By KPECOD on
1996 Lexus ES 300 4dr Sedan
I purchased this car in Nov. 99 as a certified used vehicle. The warranty sold me, but it was the comfort and styling that I was really after. I used this car for a sales job driving over 30,000 miles per year, mostly highway. Let me just say that it was an absolute joy getting in this car every day and driving for 6-8 hours! I have had not had to put a penny into it after 175,000 miles, and am sad to say that I have decided it is time to get rid of it. The good news is I have purchased a 2001 ES300, and can't wait to have the same experience!! If you are considering buying a 1996, please believe me when I say you can be confident in the reliability and performance of your "new" used car!!!
Favorite Features
Reliability, comfort, radio, styling, reliability, reliability, reliability, etc.....
Suggested Improvements
Poor cupholder placement, lights in cluster not easily serviceable, climate control and radio lights not serviceable. Not much headroom for a 6'2" tall person. Never mind all of this stuff - it was the best car I have ever owned!!