1995 Lexus ES 300 - Consumer Reviews

Base 3.0L V6 4-speed Automatic - (29 reviews )
Pleased.
By sigdawg on 02/25/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Lexus ES 300 4dr Sedan

I have found this vehicle to be superb. It delivers, exactly as promised, as an entry level luxury car. Very solid performance and absolutely reliable. Other than scheduled maintainence, I have not had a single mechanical problem with this car.

Great Car
By Mr Kong on 01/18/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Lexus ES 300 4dr Sedan

Just bought it and it is a great car to drive. I am the third owner and the quality of the car is breath- taking. Highly recommended

Great Car!
By Betty1 on 11/12/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Lexus ES 300 4dr Sedan

This car is great for everyone. I have had no problems what so ever! This car is extremly safe too. This car would be a great used frist car for anyone.

My 1995 Lexus ES300
By dale b on 10/27/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Lexus ES 300 4dr Sedan

I purchased the vehicle used with 55000 miles on it. It has never stopped impressing me with its reliability and quiet, smooth ride. All of the systems have performed perfectly except the sound system. The dealer recently replaced the amplifier and two speakers at no cost. I am impressed with the service at the Lexus dealer. The interior is very handsome. I cannot imagine ever getting rid of this car.

Lemon
By JOTTOW on 10/19/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Lexus ES 300 4dr Sedan

Poor reliabilty and high cost parts and service. I only have 25,000 miles and the car is falling apart. I have owned over 20 cars and have never had as many problems as I do with this car. To fix anything is atrocious. Example lost a spring on cup holder and have to by whole unit for $500. If you buy on sell before warranty runs out.

Great Car
By Lexus Admirer on 08/16/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Lexus ES 300 4dr Sedan

Great car, worth more than life itself.

Great Car!
By BigDaddy on 04/27/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Lexus ES 300 4dr Sedan

The Lexus ES300 is classy, fun, reliable, and economical!

Best Car I've Owned
By airportguy on 03/27/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Lexus ES 300 4dr Sedan

This car is my favorite of all owned since 1976. The ride is quiet and comfortable yet the 3.0 V6 really makes the car perform. The stereo is the best I've had and it came standard with the car. I did add a CD changer. The car has been very reliable. The only reason I am trading it in is my father has been bugging me for the last year to sell it to him. Hew is still driving my 1987 Supra I sold him in 1991. Great car! I will miss it.

Lexus ES300
By Nate on 02/26/02 19:56 PM (PST)

1995 Lexus ES 300 4dr Sedan

Getting to drive a lexus is quite the experience. With smooth turning and speedy acceleration, this sedan does not only pack the punch, it packs the comfort. The es has a wonderful soundsystem as well as an exquisite leather interior. The power of the 200hp V6 engine drives this automobile with the tap of the gas. The only problem is trying to catch your breath