As New as Used Can Get!
By kirklholt on
1994 Lexus ES 300 4dr Sedan
This car rides like a charm. It's quiet and reliable. My favorite feature is the suspension system. The ride is as smooth as it gets, even on not so suspension-friendly roadways. My 1994 Lexus still performs like new, and continues to amaze all of my friends. This car will be in my family for a long time to come.
Favorite Features
The suspension system
Suggested Improvements
Newer models have already reflected the needed tweaks to improve the exterior body style.
By glawrie
on 12/23/10 21:33 PM (PST)

i bought my 94 lexus es300 from my friend /neighbor just this spring with only 84,000 miles and meticulously kept by this single woman. The car is flawless and it's hard to believe it's 16 years old. The car had some mis-firing, seems she had put german spark plugs in. I had them changed and the car runs great! cup holder is ill placed . firing when i got it, turned out that she had installed german made spark plugs, had them replaced with Toyota plugs, runs great now! I do agree more thought should have been given to cup holder . you can't plug in your phone and have a cup at the same time!