Used 1994 Lexus ES 300 Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

1994 Lexus Es-300 - Consumer Reviews

1994 Lexus ES 300

Base 3.0L V6 4-speed Automatic - (20 reviews )

Long Live Lexus
By Stoncrop

1994 Lexus ES 300 4dr Sedan

I bought my 94 ES300 new in 1994. It has 144,000 miles on it and no major problems yet. Replaced shocks, motor mounts, and a couple of electronics components are the most serious repairs I've made. It's an amazing car. It's been across country 3 times and driven a lot in town. Never had a problem and performance is the same. It's really nice to be able to accelerate up the mountain roads in Colorado. Wonderful car to drive and own. Very dependable. We liked it so much my wife and I bought another one in 1999. (She has the 99, I have the 94).

Favorite Features

The leather seats, moonroof and acceleration. This car can move!

Suggested Improvements

This is a suggested improvement for the newer versions. The 94 has the trunk and gas release buttons in the door. The 99 has these same buttons on the dash. It's not nearly as easy to get to them and use them. Move them back to the door like on the 94.

Great Car
By ES ROCKS

1994 Lexus ES 300 4dr Sedan

This is a nice luxury sedan. I chose it about a year and a half ago over an Acura TL mainly because of the styling. It is a great car. With its 200+ lb-ft of torque it takes off like a rocket. I have almost never had anyone beat me out from a traffic light. Even my mom loves driving it! I would recommend it to anyone who wants a higher line vehicle but want it to have some umph.

Favorite Features

Power, man! Interior is nice. I love the styling. Moonroof is great.

Suggested Improvements

Better cup holders in front and some in the center armrest in the rear.

gotta love it!!
By steve prim

1994 Lexus ES 300 4dr Sedan

This car is such a joy to drive in all conditions. My ES is a 94 and doesn't look close to it's. I have owned many cars and this one is probly the nicest one all around. I have on order a 2005 ES330, we'll see how that goes.

Favorite Features

Digital climate and heated seats

Suggested Improvements

The sound system is aweful. I had to spend $1500. to make the sound system deserving of a Lexus.

Lexus es300
By nicolelex

1994 Lexus ES 300 4dr Sedan

I love my lexus, its a great car inside and out. I went from a 4cyl standard to a 6 cyl automatic, the change in miles per gallon is a big difference.

Suggested Improvements

I wasn't impressed with the lexus sound system and had to spend $900 buying a new one, taking the old one out, and installing and rewiring the whole thing.

Is this car good.....? HECK YEAH
By Blake wilson

1994 Lexus ES 300 4dr Sedan

This car is very reliable just the other day i drove 170 miles going almost 120 miles an hour and nothing didnt even get hot good job lexus!! also a run car to driver

Favorite Features

The power the 98 v8 is slower than this baby i love it and very comfortable also nice sun roof

Suggested Improvements

Needs better bulps lots of them have gobe out in the car thats about it very good car