Used 1994 Lexus ES 300 Base Sedan Consumer Reviews - 21 Car Reviews | Edmunds

1994 Lexus ES 300 Sedan - Consumer Reviews

1994 Lexus ES 300 Sedan

Base 3.0L V6 4-speed Automatic - (21 reviews )

Its 2015 and I adore my '94
By Heather

1994 Lexus ES 300 Sedan 4dr Sedan

Hands down best car I've ever owned.At 170,000 miles I've had no problems except an 02 censor go out and new tires bought.Best car ever will never break down.This car is a tank.Its 2015 and my '94 is still running like a champ and it's better looking and more comfortable than any newer vehicle on the market today.Long live Lexus!

Don't Buy a Lexus JUNK
By roadway1

1994 Lexus ES 300 Sedan 4dr Sedan

Electrical Problems, every mechanical problem it could have it has, expensive to fix.
Too many problems to list. Constant problems and it only has 116,000 miles.
Most of my other vehicles have made it over 200,000 before having any problems. Lexus makes and sells junk. Broken most all the time. Avoid.....

None

Stop making cars and try making screw drivers, because you are experts on screwing.

Outside Great, Inside OK
By GrandLife

1994 Lexus ES 300 Sedan 4dr Sedan

I just purchased this car so my review could you more experience but the car is stunning outside. Nice inside but with some glaring shortcomings. The cupholders are placed where they block the radio controls when in use. The seats could use some center arm rests. Single power socket in a era when cell phones/dvd players/mp3 players need plug in space. Plus, the socket is in a sliding ashtray preventing all but the slimmest phone recharging units.

The quiet ride which shuts out the outside noise.

Better designed cup holders. Music controls redesigned or secondary controls placed on steering wheel. Seats with center arm rests. More sockets to plug in rechargers, etc. Better designed side mirrors.

People think it is 4 years old
By Paul

1994 Lexus ES 300 Sedan 4dr Sedan

This is one great car. It has zip, reliability, space, and good looks. I have several people tell me that they like this style of Lexus the best of all of the 300 / 330s, and when I tell them it is a '94 they are shocked. I've had no major problems with this car. At 125,000 miles, I had a little bit of trouble with the a/c, which was all fixable. It still is a fun car to drive. At this rate, I have absolutely no doubt it will go for at least 250,000 miles without a major engine / tranny problem.

Engine power, comfort, styling. Trunk is spacious. Car is also very wide on the inside, which is nice when I have two carseats in the backseat.

Cup holder is in a funky spot. When that is all I can think of, you know it is a good car. Oh, and Lexus wants you to spend a lot of money on routine maintenance, but that is not an issue unique to this car.

Excellent Car, Very Reliable
By Joe Upton

1994 Lexus ES 300 Sedan 4dr Sedan

I bought this car about 2 years ago private party. I thought I was taking somewhat of a chance buying a 10 year old car. But i was wrong. Lexus is the most high quality vehicle. I have had no problems WHAT SO EVER, since my purchase. I maintain properly, and I love to drive it. The handling is so smooth, and this is a luxury car like no other. I bought the car with 100K, and im up to about 125K now. I strongly recommend.

The very smooth ride. All the luxury options. Great Car

Can't really think of any.