1994 Lexus ES 300 - Consumer Reviews

Base 3.0L V6 4-speed Automatic - (0 review )
Don't Buy a Lexus JUNK
By roadway1 on 05/22/11 05:44 AM (PDT)

1994 Lexus ES 300 4dr Sedan

Electrical Problems, every mechanical problem it could have it has, expensive to fix. Too many problems to list. Constant problems and it only has 116,000 miles. Most of my other vehicles have made it over 200,000 before having any problems. Lexus makes and sells junk. Broken most all the time. Avoid.....

Outside Great, Inside OK
By GrandLife on 12/19/08 22:03 PM (PST)

1994 Lexus ES 300 4dr Sedan

I just purchased this car so my review could you more experience but the car is stunning outside. Nice inside but with some glaring shortcomings. The cupholders are placed where they block the radio controls when in use. The seats could use some center arm rests. Single power socket in a era when cell phones/dvd players/mp3 players need plug in space. Plus, the socket is in a sliding ashtray preventing all but the slimmest phone recharging units.

People think it is 4 years old
By Paul on 01/27/07 15:43 PM (PST)

1994 Lexus ES 300 4dr Sedan

This is one great car. It has zip, reliability, space, and good looks. I have several people tell me that they like this style of Lexus the best of all of the 300 / 330s, and when I tell them it is a '94 they are shocked. I've had no major problems with this car. At 125,000 miles, I had a little bit of trouble with the a/c, which was all fixable. It still is a fun car to drive. At this rate, I have absolutely no doubt it will go for at least 250,000 miles without a major engine / tranny problem.

Excellent Car, Very Reliable
By Joe Upton on 11/05/05 08:45 AM (PST)

1994 Lexus ES 300 4dr Sedan

I bought this car about 2 years ago private party. I thought I was taking somewhat of a chance buying a 10 year old car. But i was wrong. Lexus is the most high quality vehicle. I have had no problems WHAT SO EVER, since my purchase. I maintain properly, and I love to drive it. The handling is so smooth, and this is a luxury car like no other. I bought the car with 100K, and im up to about 125K now. I strongly recommend.

It's nothin that can't be fixed...
By Trevor on 06/25/05 09:53 AM (PDT)

1994 Lexus ES 300 4dr Sedan

My parents bought a 1994 ES300 last year from my boss, who owned it for ten years. He had never had a problem with it until the week before we bought it and he had to put a new radiator and water pump. Since then we have put a new alternator, battery, and a few other things in it, and the trasmission has a problem waking up in the mornings. It's still a great car, though. It went from GA to OH three times in two months and gave no problems whatsoever. I still like it, and so does my mom.

Long Live Lexus
By Stoncrop on 11/08/04 15:57 PM (PST)

1994 Lexus ES 300 4dr Sedan

I bought my 94 ES300 new in 1994. It has 144,000 miles on it and no major problems yet. Replaced shocks, motor mounts, and a couple of electronics components are the most serious repairs I've made. It's an amazing car. It's been across country 3 times and driven a lot in town. Never had a problem and performance is the same. It's really nice to be able to accelerate up the mountain roads in Colorado. Wonderful car to drive and own. Very dependable. We liked it so much my wife and I bought another one in 1999. (She has the 99, I have the 94).

Great Car
By ES ROCKS on 08/04/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Lexus ES 300 4dr Sedan

This is a nice luxury sedan. I chose it about a year and a half ago over an Acura TL mainly because of the styling. It is a great car. With its 200+ lb-ft of torque it takes off like a rocket. I have almost never had anyone beat me out from a traffic light. Even my mom loves driving it! I would recommend it to anyone who wants a higher line vehicle but want it to have some umph.

gotta love it!!
By steve prim on 06/18/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Lexus ES 300 4dr Sedan

This car is such a joy to drive in all conditions. My ES is a 94 and doesn't look close to it's. I have owned many cars and this one is probly the nicest one all around. I have on order a 2005 ES330, we'll see how that goes.

Lexus es300
By nicolelex on 05/06/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Lexus ES 300 4dr Sedan

I love my lexus, its a great car inside and out. I went from a 4cyl standard to a 6 cyl automatic, the change in miles per gallon is a big difference.

Is this car good.....? HECK YEAH
By Blake wilson on 01/23/04 00:00 AM (PST)

1994 Lexus ES 300 4dr Sedan

This car is very reliable just the other day i drove 170 miles going almost 120 miles an hour and nothing didnt even get hot good job lexus!! also a run car to driver