Reliable Luxury!
By kris2bgood on
1993 Lexus ES 300 4dr Sedan
I purchased my Lexi last Dec. 11, with 152k miles on her and it was an even trade for my V-6 (TRASH!!) '9s Toyota Camry!!! She needed a new alternator ($288, including labor charges) and my next few fixes are valve cover gasket, wheel bearing on driver side (not sure front or back), replacement fog lights, and new p-steering and alternator belt, which are slightly loose. She has a beautiful quiet motor and a serene, tranquil ride. I'd like to give her a good 4 wheel balance soon. Sadly, the previous owner did NOT take good care of her, so I'm cleaning up their mistakes!! Highly recommended for superior reliability and performance!! I'll NEVER part with her! (Unless the wheels fall off!)
Favorite Features
Very comfortable leather seats, heated seats,engine is bulletproof and smooth as silk, PLENTY of power, power seats,power moonroof, excellent suspension,plenty of interior light and the design of the headlights!
Suggested Improvements
Better quality cupholders and more of them. How about a factory cd player instead of junky aftermarket? Also, the aftermarket radio is HORRIBLE! Make better quality power antenna, too! Come on, Lexus, there should NOT be this many complaints!! Make valve cover gaskets more durable!!