Reliable and Luxurious
By LexusES300Driver on
1993 Lexus ES 300 4dr Sedan
I'm a teenager who just recieved their license. I kept bugging my parents about getting a 1993 Mercedes 190-E 2.6 as a third car that I could drive. We looked at some, but we thought that they looked too old for the model year and lacked great performance. Then, when a family member was selling their 1993 Lexus ES 300, we knew we were in luck. While this is Lexus's base model which is based on the Toyota Camry, the car is more luxurious and came fully loaded w/ power everything as well as leather, premium stereo, moon roof, phone in front armrest, premium wheels, and ABS. Also the 3.0 L 185 hp. V-6 engine is impressive.
Favorite Features
I love the option of power mode (for sport highway driving) or normal mode (for city driving below 40 mph) where it feels like a manual transmission. The sound system is great as well, and is great for drvers big on stereo.
Suggested Improvements
If the car has a moon roof (which most on the road do) I would say that headroom would be tight for people over 6'. I had to lower the seat greatly in order to get comfortable headroom and I am 5' 10''.