perfect car
By kds2 on
1992 Lexus ES 300 4dr Sedan
I purchased this vehicle from a friends grandparents with only 60k for $6000. It was the best car that I have ever owned, that is until I was rearended at a stop light by a young girl talking on the phone. It held up well for a rear impact at roughly 60mph. All passengers walked away with only minor damage. The car was fixed, but never the same. I sold it shortly thereafter. SOLD for more than I paid! I sure do miss it. By far the best car for the best price. MPG left a little to be desired. Leather was impeccable. I am currently on the hunt for another Lexus, as my Grand Cherokee just isn't cutting the mustard. Till that time comes, she will be in my dreams.
Favorite Features
The powerful engine helps in Colorado, as does the front wheel drive. Doesnt require premium gas!!! Leather took a beating and kept on shining. Huge trunk. Reliable. Better styling than newer models. Nakamichi stereo was phenominal. Did well in higher speed wreck. Supportive seats for lower back
Suggested Improvements
Better MPG. Less wind noise at HWY speed. Tranny shifts hard until warmed up. still fantastic, despite these nitpicky suggestions. A little pricy for tune-ups, etc. but still cheaper than other luxury vehicles.