1992 Lexus ES 300 Consumer Review: Awesome Car!

1992 Lexus ES 300 Sedan - Consumer Review

Awesome Car!
By Lexus Lover on

1992 Lexus ES 300 4dr Sedan

This is now the second used car that I have purchased. My first car was a Mazda, and within the first year of driving it, I had spent over $2000 CDN in repairs! The ES300 on the other hand has not given me any major problems at all for the year that I have owned it. All that I have had to fix was a leak in the exhaust ($50) and a dead battery ($60). This vehicle has the same engine as the Camry of the same year, so repairs should not be too expensive and used parts should be easy to come by. Overall, it is an awesome car!

Extremely reliable, great appearance, very comfortable leather interior, gadgets (such as the power sunroof) that don't actually break down, and the way people always ask, "You own a Lexus?!"

It would be nice if the car was a a little bit better on gas; however, considering the car's size, its not too bad. I consistantly get about 600kms on a 55L tank.