1991 Lexus ES 250 Consumer Review: Awesome car, time for me to mo

1991 Lexus ES 250 - Consumer Review

Awesome car, time for me to move on...
By AnaAmy110 on

1991 Lexus ES 250 4dr Sedan

This has been a great car. My mother bought it when it was a brand new baby car. My parents kept good care of it, and I (the daughter) have it now. After purchasing a 2001 Camry, I have talked my mom into trading with me. I like the feel and drive of the 12 year old Lexus BETTER than a brand new car. This is the type of car that if you take care of it, this car will go another 115,000 miles. We (my husband and I) are planning on a baby, and we need the room of an SUV. I will be sorry I ever got rid of this car when I finally go to trade it. There aren't mant cars built as well as this Lexus.

My favorite features of this car are the powerful engine (yes, still at 115,000 miles), the superior CD stereo. This 1991 model CD stereo actually plays MP3 recordings. It was well ahead of its time. Also, it gets GREAT gas mileage. I rarely get gas.

Not really a complaint, but the tires always look like they are in need of air. I regularly check them, and they have the suggested 35psi everytime. They always just look a little low. I can never feel a difference in the ride. it is always perfect on the road.