1991 Lexus ES 250 - Consumer Reviews

Base 2.5L V6 5-speed Manual - (0 review )
PERFORMANCE UPGRADES
By NHSLEXUS on 12/02/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1991 Lexus ES 250 4dr Sedan

I HAVE HAD THIS CAR FOR A WHILE IT NEEDED SOME AVERAGE REAPIRS. TUNE UP AND TIRES WAS A MUST. PERFORMANCE UPGRADES INCLUDE A CUSTOM EXUAST AND AIRINTAKE AND THIS BABY NEVER NEEDS GAS I GO FOR 2 AND A HALF WEEKS ON THE SAME TANK OF FUEL.I LOVE THIS CAR AND WILL KEEP IT FOREVER

Good Car
By tizzaylor on 09/29/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1991 Lexus ES 250 4dr Sedan

I have had this car for a couple of years. I has run great and it is an inexpensive car to buy

Awesome car, time for me to move on...
By AnaAmy110 on 08/02/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1991 Lexus ES 250 4dr Sedan

This has been a great car. My mother bought it when it was a brand new baby car. My parents kept good care of it, and I (the daughter) have it now. After purchasing a 2001 Camry, I have talked my mom into trading with me. I like the feel and drive of the 12 year old Lexus BETTER than a brand new car. This is the type of car that if you take care of it, this car will go another 115,000 miles. We (my husband and I) are planning on a baby, and we need the room of an SUV. I will be sorry I ever got rid of this car when I finally go to trade it. There aren't mant cars built as well as this Lexus.

Great Car
By Sceretbeholder on 04/11/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1991 Lexus ES 250 4dr Sedan

It is a great car, I love the looks of it, the lines on the car are great. I have only had the car 8 months, but I absoultly love it, I have put 16000 miles on it already, including a trip from NJ to AZ, it now has 166,000 miles on it, and I couldn't be happier with it, I plan to dive it till it dies. As for performance, It is great, I was really suprised when I first drove it how peppy it real was. The car still handles like a dream, the only complant I have with the car is the engine compartment, it is too small, you have to go through too much work to do anything that should be simple.

Exemplary automobile
By Mae Haynes on 02/12/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1991 Lexus ES 250 4dr Sedan

For twelve years this car has has given me extraordinary service. Except for routine maintenance, there have been no mechanical problems whatsoever. It is, hands down, the best car I have ever owned and I intend to drive it forever. At such a time as it dies a natural death, I would definitely buy another Lexus. Hopefully, they will come out with a hybrid, as I would prefer a more environmentally friendly engine. That is not the fault of this car.

Poor re-sale value
By Adi on 01/22/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1991 Lexus ES 250 4dr Sedan

I bought this Lexus as a 5-speed when it had covered 154K miles. Since then I have loads of problems with oil leaks, failed A/C in the heat of summer, front suspension had to redone, the wipe/wash system does not work and the central locking mechanism goes out of order very often. What a bad Lexus experience! When I can afford it I will buy a Honda Accord rather then waist money on a Lexus. Also, the resale value is very poor for this car, which I have learnt to my dismay.

Good
By Lexus Lover on 10/10/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1991 Lexus ES 250 4dr Sedan

It's a good car. Smoothe, slick, and very classy.

Very good car
By stefecatzz on 10/05/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1991 Lexus ES 250 4dr Sedan

Awesome car for how old it is. I like the color (mine's dark red) w/tan inside.

Well Built Vehicle
By jp3558 on 08/25/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1991 Lexus ES 250 4dr Sedan

This is a well built vehicle! It's 12 years old and still rides like its new. Performance and comfort go hand in hand with the Lexus ES250. The interior is well crafted and tight. The exterior has some minor rust at the rear wheel wells but is easily repairable. About the only thing wrong with the vehicle is the engine compartment. It is very tight and difficult to perform the most minor of tasks.

GREAT CAR
By MICHAEL PITLUK on 07/19/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1991 Lexus ES 250 4dr Sedan

I LOVE THIS CAR. I HAVE HAD IT FOREVER AND THE THING KEEPS GOING. THERE HAVE BEEN TO MECHANICAL PROBLEMS WITH MY CAR SINCE I HAVE BOUGHT IT. I LOVE THIS CAR.