2015 Lexus CT 200h Hatchback Consumer Reviews - 5 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2015 Lexus CT 200h Hatchback - Consumer Reviews

Base 1.8L 4-cyl. Hybrid CVT Automatic - (5 reviews )

You get what you expect
By Paul Segal

2015 Lexus CT 200h Hatchback 4dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

Great car for handling and fuel economy. The car has a Prius drive train, but thats where there similarities end. Difficult to exit at my age, but I can live with it. I really like this car!

Gorgeous car!
By Loving the new CT

2015 Lexus CT 200h Hatchback 4dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

Just got my 2015 CT F-Sport with navigation. I LOVE it. Great mileage, comfortable handling, and fun to drive in sport mode. I usually drive in Eco mode for the fuel economy which of course, is not as peppy but is excellent for my long commute. The car offers plenty of power unless you have excessive road rage or are used higher hp. The interior is beautiful and I really recommend the styling of the f-sport with the black roof and sexy alloys. Tons of extra features that are a bonus when you purchase a luxury vehicle such as keyless entry, push-start, voice commands, i-Phone integration, bluetooth, and so much more than I'm still learning about. It's an unusual car in that there is almost nothing else like it: small hatchback, great mileage (and my definition of great is not 30mpg! averaging 44+ and loving it!), luxury vehicle, all at a relatively reasonable price point. Love

Great mileage car. Sporty looks
By Russell

2015 Lexus CT 200h Hatchback 4dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

Love the car. Got the FSport and Navi.
Enjoy it for may everyday commuter.
Yes I do have a nice receiver hitch on my CT
for my bike rack. Very nicely done.

Nice-- VERY SMALL
By Ashley A. Johnson

2015 Lexus CT 200h Hatchback 4dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

The car handles well, and it is beautifully designed. I thought the Navigation system in my 2012 4Runner was easier to use and had more options, and the mouse is more distracting then the touch screen. There are NO cup holders in the back, which I found odd. For the price, it's a luxury vehicle for a good buy, but I doubt I would purchase another. I may be moving on to BMW in a few years.

Great Car but no Bike Hitch fits
By jtsport

2015 Lexus CT 200h Hatchback 4dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

I've had my 2015 Lexus CT200h Fsport for 3 months and absolutely love it. The car and dealership were great.
WARNING: I was told that I could purchase a bike rack hitch (the car is too little to pull anything) so I purchased the car and now find that no where is there a bike hitch that fits it. I just want to help anyone thinking of buying this car NOT to expect to be able to use it to haul their bikes. I tried UHAUL, Lexus parts and Lexus Customer Service for U.S.

I'm hoping if they get enough requests they'll make the bike hitch so we can buy it!!!!

Needs to be able to have a bike hitch bolted on.