CT 200H F Sport... Love It!
By melissaboyle on
2013 Lexus CT 200h 4dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)
My husband and I, bought the 2013 F Sport used. It had just under 9k when we bought it, nearly a year ago. It now has 26k. I took it on a road trip this Summer, from WA to NM, AZ, NV and back to WA! I managed to fit myself, 3 dogs (2 med. 1 sm), my overweight friend (sorry friend!) and all our stuff! I was comfy, my friend and the dogs not so much... Mainly because my friend took up most of the room, with herself and her bags. We were all fine on the way back, without my friend. I did pickup my niece who's about my size. 5'4/115lbs. So 2 average adults, 3 dogs and everyone's stuff fits fine and we were all comfortable!
Favorite Features
MPG is Awesome!!! I average 45MPG. I've gotten it to 50MPG! Love the Sport Mode! Don't get to use it that much... But it is fun! Love driving it fast around corners! Handles great going 90+MPH! And I LOVE that it only takes $30 to fill up the tank!
Suggested Improvements
The lack of cup holders in the back, is a bit annoying. The sun-visors aren't the best. They should have the extra pullout visor, that a lot of cars have. It would be really nice, to control the volume to the radio from the steering wheel. All in all, it's a great car, it fits our needs and I'm glad we got it!