Outstanding Car
By megaman4 on
2012 Lexus CT 200h Premium 4dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)
We had the car for over two weeks now, what a great vehicle. The gas mileage is outstanding, amazing how little it costs to fill this car up and how far you get on a full tank. Moving form a larger vehicle, it does take some time to get used to. Very responsive steering, good visibility from all angles. It really is a fun car to drive, plenty of space for the front and rear passengers.
Favorite Features
Favorite feature has to be the hybrid drive, great gas mileage and responsive steering. Very nice dashboard design and instrumentation. Improving our planet, one car at a time! 3 Modes for driving, that actually makes a difference-great engineering!
Suggested Improvements
Radio controls are outdated, does not fit with the rest of the cars features.
By carmageddon
on 06/25/12 14:58 PM (PDT)

Re the radio being "outdated", that's funny, I was just saying to my wife how much I like the fact that the CT has an actual dial to let you change stations. So much faster and easier that purportedly more "modern" interfaces. But the best part of the "outdated" radio is that it has streaming Bluetooth, meaning that you can listen to great sounding internet radio like Pandora through the car's sound system if you have a smartphone.

By weatherdan
on 03/26/12 18:49 PM (PDT)

"...good visibility from all angles..." I just sat in a CT 200h at a local auto show. I thought the view out the very small rear window was quite limited, compromising rear visibility. That was the biggest drawback. Obviously I have not opinion about how it is on the road since I have yet to take one for test drive.