2012 Lexus CT 200h 1.8L 4-cyl. Hybrid CVT Automatic Consumer Review - Hot hot hybrid

2012 Lexus CT 200h Hatchback - Consumer Review

Hot hot hybrid
By carmageddon on

2012 Lexus CT 200h Premium 4dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

With the F-Sport package this thing's got kind of an upscale eco-friendly bad attitude look to it. And I love the modern wood and leather free interior; it's about time that we start to see some new materials indoors. Power's on the light side, but handling with the sports package is definitely competitive with the Mini's and GTI's of the world. But they don't get forty-something miles per gallon on regular now do they?

Favorite Features

Streaming Bluetooth means rocking internet radio through the sound system at the low low price of free; Adjustable eco/norm/sport setting really boosts the power when needed or wanted and cuts it when you're seeking to impress with your social consciousness; Nuluxe upholstery is comfy and unique; Did I mention forty something miles per gallon on regular?

Suggested Improvements

I've bumped my head a couple of times on the handgrip over the door when exiting; please redesign so that I stop doing that; It might be nice if it came in some real colors instead of today's ubiquitous monochromes.