2011 Lexus CT 200h Consumer Review: Loving My 2011 Lexus CT200H ~

2011 Lexus CT 200h Hatchback - Consumer Review

Loving My 2011 Lexus CT200H ~!
By lexusluvmomma on

2011 Lexus CT 200h Premium 4dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

Purchased a black one (only Black or yellow left... yellow either love or not and I am a... not). Was wanting a Hybrid for a while. Was a Lexus owner already and I needed more space than my IS250 but not neccessarily as much as the RX.This was the perfect combination of the two. Good use of the space with the folding down back row of seats and access through the hatchback... and hey it is a Lexus what's not to love? :0)

Favorite Features

Quiet Quiet Quiet..did I mention QUIET ??The folding back row of seats with the additional storage under the trunk mat is great (definately didn't get that in my IS).I did not get the NAV (only the yellow that were left had the NAV in them) but I love the mounted *phone/gps mount that came with the car.It is the perfect solution especially since I use the GPS on my phone anyways.Love bluetooth options too.The running rail lights are very sporty(very cool at night) & there is the MILEAGE factor.I am averaging 44.6 mpg right now and that includes quite a bit of highway miles in there.Been over a week and I will finally go get gas today.Great luxury for an amazing vehicle with a great price.

Suggested Improvements

Well don't really have any improvements I can really justify. I mean it would be nice if both front seats were fully automated but I understand the reasoning behind it (less weight with motorized seating = more fuel economy) which if you are buying a hybrid is the name of the game. I absolutely LOVE my new car. But as of right now the fact that they( Lexus ) still have not manufactored seat covers to fit the car is a bit of a bummer (especially when you have light tan interior and a messy 10 year old) ... but really if that is the only thing I can find needing improvement....this is me... Winning lol