2011 Lexus CT 200h Consumer Review: Love my Ct200h

2011 Lexus CT 200h Hatchback - Consumer Review

Love my Ct200h
By chuck2012 on

2011 Lexus CT 200h Premium 4dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

In the compact, high mileage,near luxury market the CT200h is by itself. I have had mine since mid March. I bought it right after the Tsunami hit as i figured the supply chain would be disrupted for awhile. I could not be happier with the vehicle. I am averaging 49mpg in mixed suburban driving. It sips gas. After 400 miles I put in 8 gallons of regular gas. I love the style of the car. I call it a hybrid with an attitude. It is not a rocket, although the Sport mode (driver selectable by a dial on the console) gives better uphill acceleration. Remember it is a hybrid based on the Prius platform. If you want to decrease your gas consumption and want to do it style, get the Ct200h.

Styling Flip up Navigation system Driver comfort Well placed controls Back up camera has a very wide field of view

If you get the upgraded audio system which is mandatory with the Navigation option Lexus gives you a 6-CD changer. I wish it was a 40 GB Hard drive instead. Rear window is small, making the back up camera almost a necessity. Low to the ground so you must be extra careful at concrete parking stops.
By livinnlovin
on 09/26/11 22:58 PM (PDT)

I've owned my CT200h for about a month and I absolutely love it! I drive over 50 miles a day, almost all freeway, and I'm averaging over 47 miles per gallon. Drives very smooth. Awesome sound system - really enjoying the 3 complimentary months of sirius xm. Waiting several months until the Fire Agate Pearl was available - beautiful color! Got it fully loaded and so happy I did. The navigation system is amazing!