Used 2011 Lexus CT 200h Base Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2011 Lexus CT 200h

View reviews for a specific CT 200h model:

LOVE This Car
By chuckwes

2011 Lexus CT 200h 4dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

This car is amazing. I saw it at the auto-show in Denver in the Spring and was impressed by it's appearance and price. Being it is a Hybrid and I see how most people drive the Prius needless to say I was speculative about it. That was until I test drove it. It had me at hello. I came out of a 2010 Mazda 3 so I'm used to bit of a rough ride. This car is a little bumpy but nothing like I was used to. It has get up and go like you wouldn't believe. The driver seat has great adjustments. The customization for different bells and whistles are easy. The sound quality in the stereo is very good (I had Bose in the Mazda 3 so I'm having a bit of withdrawal on the bass). Being able to switc

Favorite Features

Gear shift and mode changer

Suggested Improvements

Front passenger seat needs to have more adjustments.

CT200h
By rgreen1068

2011 Lexus CT 200h 4dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

After driving this for a while, I have to say it has made me happy about this purchase. I had read some reviews on the power / size, comparisons to a Prius and European rivals that concerned me. If excellent gas mileage, decent room and Lexus / Prius reliability (I have seen some of the same Prius drive trains with 300,000 + miles) is what you are after you will be happy. Gas is currently $3.60 / gallon so this takes the sting out of our morning commute by doubling what we were getting. Considered the Mini Countryman as well, but once it is optioned out, you can get a Lexus.

Favorite Features

We love the steering wheel / handling feedback. Also, it is pleasantly easy to drive with no blind spots. The Carmel colored NuLuxe interior gets so many compliments. We still have our LX470 and Sequoia so for carrying 7-8 people or pulling our boat, so for us this will be the commute car. Also, the carseat fits nicely in the middle of the backseat versus putting our little one against the rear door as the Mini Countryman required.

Suggested Improvements

The pricing structure for the options list could be better. I did not necessarily want Navigation but wanted the backup camera.