2011 Lexus CT 200h - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific CT 200h model:
Great Vehicle
By carfan19 on 06/06/14 15:30 PM (PDT)

2011 Lexus CT 200h Premium 4dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

The more I talk to folks, the more I realize some people don't know how to manage their expectations. Having said that, if you're looking for the traditional "Plush" Lexus ride this isn't the car for you. This is a Prius wrapped up in a really nice and sporty car like Lexus package. This combo gives you a good mix of fuel economy, sporty design and great build quality. I'm really searching to find negatives about this car and the only one I can come up with is the lack of HomeLink, which is tied to the navigation package. For a Lexus this should be a standard feature, regardless of package. Other than that, I absolutely love this car.

Loving My 2011 Lexus CT200H ~!
By lexusluvmomma on 02/13/12 15:52 PM (PST)

2011 Lexus CT 200h Premium 4dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

Purchased a black one (only Black or yellow left... yellow either love or not and I am a... not). Was wanting a Hybrid for a while. Was a Lexus owner already and I needed more space than my IS250 but not neccessarily as much as the RX.This was the perfect combination of the two. Good use of the space with the folding down back row of seats and access through the hatchback... and hey it is a Lexus what's not to love? :0)

This car will not disappoint
By lesha2 on 11/22/11 14:24 PM (PST)

2011 Lexus CT 200h Premium 4dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

I love this car. It is a win win all the way. Had to get used to a smaller car as I previously owned an SUV. Got over it pretty fast. Feels very luxurious. It's quiet. It has enough power and is definitely cute.

Luv it Luv it
By wisconsinowner on 11/09/11 10:41 AM (PST)

2011 Lexus CT 200h Premium 4dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

Not much "not" to like about this car. We got the titanium pearl with leather and nav. Handles beautifully. Quiet inside and comfortable. A little tire hum gets inside, but little else. Sportly looks and sporty handling. The eco/normal/sport selector is a bit of a gimmick. The sport mode makes the steering quicker, but as far as acceleration, it just affects how HARD you have to push on the gas pedal to get what you want. Doesn't seem to matter if we're in the city or on the freeway at 60--consistenly get over 45 mpg. Tip in city below about 35 mph: Accelerate moderately up to speed, then back off quickly--flip it into EV (batt) mode and then maintain speed whenever possible.

Great car
By glf3 on 10/28/11 11:53 AM (PDT)

2011 Lexus CT 200h Premium 4dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

I love my new CT200h. I am a little disappointed with the city mileage so far though. I traded in my ES350 which I loved but I am a caregiver for my wife and I don't do much highway driving anymore. I got 32 highway on the ES but only 17 in town. Most of my trips are only 2 to 3 miles one way. This is producing about 38 mpg. I did take a couple of trips over 50 miles of country road driving which gave me 44 mpg. I only have 550 miles on it so far. Hope it gets better but not sure. Might it get better?

A Prius with a whole lot of style
By mscottie on 09/21/11 10:12 AM (PDT)

2011 Lexus CT 200h Premium 4dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

This car is not a rocket, but it's got more than adequate pickup when you need it (especially from a stop). Handling is great for a non-AWD vehicle, even with the mediocre OEM tires. The seats are fantastic with large bolsters (don't know what the heck the Motorweek folks are talking about!). Absolutely no complaints about the layout of the controls, although the navigation system is unnecessarily awkward to use (I much prefer the Navigon & TomTom apps on my iPhone, but it's not built into the car). About 2K miles in and we're averaging over 45MPG of mostly city/suburban driving (but we still get about 45 on the highway, too).

Rolling jewelry
By phomat on 09/07/11 08:31 AM (PDT)

2011 Lexus CT 200h Premium 4dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

Much has already been said about this car's positives: great gas mileage, great handling, Lexus interior, beautifully sculpted exterior, adequate power. The unleather seats are very comfortable (better than our ES 330). Good road car, and fun to drive. Only complaint is the "environmentally friendly" speakers, which are the worst I've heard in any new car for many years. Sound like and likely are single cone. I'll be replacing them soon with real speakers.

Just what I expected, and then some
By patentcad1 on 09/05/11 20:47 PM (PDT)

2011 Lexus CT 200h Premium 4dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

How you'll like a CT depends on your expectations. The car LOOKS fast. Like an Audi A3 or Mazdaspeed 3 5-door. But we all know (or you should know) it's really a Prius that's fun to drive, that's what I expected. I got more than that, a world class compact luxury sport wagon that's a blast to drive, Lexus quality/class (and comfort within its stiff chassis limitations) and 40+ mpg. My friggin motorcycle has a hard time getting 40+ mpg. The car is a blast, has enough cargo room for my needs (I regularly carry a couple of bicycles + gear to rides & races). The technology works, it's surprisingly fast in Sport mode. And a bit of a head-turner too. Love the car. A winner for Lexus.

just be honest with yourself.....
By believe on 09/03/11 19:09 PM (PDT)

2011 Lexus CT 200h Premium 4dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

After looking at the Prius, CRV, Rav4, Venza and a few others, we kept coming back to the CT200. After pricing out the prius we felt that we received more for our money with the CT200. There were no comparison with the seats of the others vs the CT200. They reminded the wife and I of our comfy leather chairs at home. The handling was simply great. A little noise getting up to speed, but after that if was a dream to drive. There is just something we love about hatchbacks. Just so practical. No, not tons of room, but for this soon to be retired couple it is perfect. If your an animal lover and don't wish to have leather interior, well the imatation leather is very, very nice. Go drive it!

LOVE This Car
By chuckwes on 08/14/11 15:42 PM (PDT)

2011 Lexus CT 200h 4dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

This car is amazing. I saw it at the auto-show in Denver in the Spring and was impressed by it's appearance and price. Being it is a Hybrid and I see how most people drive the Prius needless to say I was speculative about it. That was until I test drove it. It had me at hello. I came out of a 2010 Mazda 3 so I'm used to bit of a rough ride. This car is a little bumpy but nothing like I was used to. It has get up and go like you wouldn't believe. The driver seat has great adjustments. The customization for different bells and whistles are easy. The sound quality in the stereo is very good (I had Bose in the Mazda 3 so I'm having a bit of withdrawal on the bass). Being able to switc

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2011 Lexus CT 200h in VA is:

$105 per month*