Not Worth the Money
By sbohnsack on
2011 Land Rover Range Rover HSE 4dr SUV 4WD (5.0L 8cyl 6A)
I have a 2010 and have had nothing buy issues. With 19,000 miles the rotors are warped and the tech said I am 5,000 miles away from needing back breaks. Before the Rover I had a GMC Denali I still have it. The Denali has 105,000 miles and I still do not need breaks. In addition the Rover Satellite radio and electronic system is a joke for the money you pay. My recommendation is save the money or buy a BMW, Porsche, or Mercedes bottom line the Rover is not worth it.
By autoluvr1
on 06/12/11 11:46 AM (PDT)

So they don't give any breaks on the brakes huh?.. That's a shame.

By jsonaday
on 12/05/11 17:01 PM (PST)

oh wow...breaks...dont let your six year old post the review for you... and actually the rover is more expansive then a bmw!...BY 30k BUCKS! geez this is annoying the bmw would never make it off the road

By jjj1989
on 07/21/12 11:46 AM (PDT)

Wow I always wanted a Land Rover, I guess It's just the part of me that wants to be seen In a luxury SUV, But I'm not that stupid I refuse to waste any money on a hunk of crap that will only last every couple of thousand miles. My motto Is that If you pay $85k- to upwards of a $110k for a vehicle It darn well better last me a lot longer then any other cheap car on the roadway, I might instead get a BMW 740LI.

By rba8888
on 10/02/11 12:03 PM (PDT)

must be a government made chevy Employee! You really need to drive the bmw off road you will arrive at point B in the Rover!