2010 Land Rover Range Rover Consumer Review: Trouble free 2010 Range Rover

2010 Land Rover Range Rover - Consumer Review

Trouble free 2010 Range Rover HSE
By riversider on

2010 Land Rover Range Rover HSE 4dr SUV 4WD (5.0L 8cyl 6A)

Absolutely no problems with my 2010 HSE after owning it for about 10 months, none ! Yes the gas mileage is not good but I knew that going in. I have enjoyed the vehicle tremendously, and the admiring stares I get while driving it is an added plus. Brown/bronze color ( bourneville) with brown leather interior piped in cream has elicited many many compliments. If anything, the engine doesn't idle quietly and silently as some luxury vehicles do. I love the car, who knew driving a vehicle would make people turn their heads or turn around and look when they pass you ??

fantasic ride, ultra smooth and quiet, very powerful V8, I have the HSE didnt feel I needed the supercharged, cameras all around, sensors all around, amazingly smooth gear shift. Love the English accent Nav. voice.

Power rear cargo door, Lights which turn themselves off at night when the vehicle is shut off, different dash icons for when headlights are on normal versus auto-dim. ( they are the same ) , using nav./Ipod/and some general dash screen functions seem clunky and need to be simplified.