2010 Land Rover Range Rover Consumer Review: Rover needs to step up electro

2010 Land Rover Range Rover SUV - Consumer Review

Rover needs to step up electronics!
By Candace R. on

2010 Land Rover Range Rover HSE 4dr SUV 4WD (5.0L 8cyl 6A)

Unfortunately, I have had nothing but problems w/ the electrical & BlueTooth systems. Rover has been back to the dealer going on 3 times now. The speakers rattle horribly & the BlueTooth has so much static & drops calls so often that I have unlinked my phone. The phone system would also allow me to pick up calls, but then my callers could not hear me & I would have to pick up & speak through my cell. The camera dies out sometimes, but always seems to come to life when I schedule service. Pixels on display disappear or spread out occasionally. The driver settings clear out everytime I get out of the car. It's a real shame because the car is BEAUTIFUL & so much fun to drive!

Pick up and handling are AMAZING!

Entire electrical system! All I ask is to have the same perks as a Ford Fiesta! Should be able to view GPS/Radio split screen. Scroll through all radio stations w/out having to hit display to move to next band. Add phonebook scroll back to steering wheel. Automatic liftgate would be nice.