2010 Land Rover Range Rover Consumer Review: Movin' On Up

2010 Land Rover Range Rover - Consumer Review

Movin' On Up
By Movin' On Up on

2010 Land Rover Range Rover HSE 4dr SUV 4WD (5.0L 8cyl 6A)

Traded my 2008 Range Rover in for the 2010 model for the much needed improvements. Better handling, horsepower and luxury features that should have been included in a car at this price point. My 2008 was a pleasure to drive, the 2010 is great to drive. For anyone who drives long distances or spends as much time in their car as I do, this is a great vehicle to bide the time away. The improved technology features are a much needed improvement over the outgoing model, as is the greater horsepower. The virtual display screen that shows the odometer and rpm is nicer than the old gauges but a little cartoonish. Ride could be a little quieter and fewer trips to the gas station would be nice...

My favorite features are the Black piano wood on the steering wheel and door panels, black piping on the seats, driving position, huge windshield, LED front lights, road handling and comfortable seats.

Self closing doors so you don't always have to slam the doors. The navigation, blind spot monitoring system, reverse camera and voice controls not as good as my Audi Q7. The wheel design looks like umbrella stands. Why no diesel? Tail lights look like giant cherry lifesavers. Drinks gas like water.