Haven't bought yet but...
By IDriveAnM5 on
2010 Land Rover Range Rover Supercharged 4dr SUV 4WD (5.0L 8cyl S/C 6A)
My wife and hadn't yet found a car that we both agree is truly great. Until we drove the 2010 Supercharged Range Rover. This will be her car (I have an S-Class Mercedes and a BMW M5) and is enough to entice her out of her Lexus RX 350. She drove the new X5 and the GL 550 and found both to be too harsh. She loves the smoothness of the Rangie, the spaciousness, the interior, and the outward visibility (she's small). I like the fact that it jumps when I give it a full boot and doesn't make me want to hurt myself everytime I drive it (like her Lexus does). The Supercharged RR blends luxury, power, and style in a way that few others can. This really is a truly amazing car that I dream of fondly.
Favorite Features
Engine, engine, engine. Interior fit and finish, exterior styling, rear seat DVD, rear heated seats with climate control zone, blind spot assist, quiet and compliant ride (even on 20" tires), amazing off road capabilities, road presence (the wife says it looks menacing!) And a happy and safe wife!
Suggested Improvements
TFT Display is neat, but interface is complicated (had trouble displaying odometer), gas mileage is dreadful, but you have a lot of fun destroying the planet and draining oil reserves. Weak dealer network, weaker service network. The supercharged engine sounds docile at idle, only growls at W.O.T.