Fantastic First Car
By Harvard AMG on
2010 Land Rover Range Rover Supercharged 4dr SUV 4WD (5.0L 8cyl S/C 6A)
I love this vehicle. I truly adore it. The engine is sometimes hard to control, especially for a teen driver, but I still believe that using it for everyday use is not only feasible, but encouraged. There are a few issues with reliability, such as an issue with the gearbox. But, I love to drive it around town. Fuel economy is a little dismal, but the Supercharged engine is worth it. I recommend buying it used. My parents purchased the car for me with 2,000 miles on it. My other choices were the GL450 (the front grille of the 550 irritated me), The X6 M, or the E63 AMG Wagon. Given that Range Rover had the most prestige, luxury, and the most advanced technology.
Favorite Features
The MMI Screen (the dual-vision is amazing) Surround System Camera System The Interior Trim is aesthetically pleasing. Surprising practicality
Suggested Improvements
Unfortunately, Range Rover has a reputation for poor reliability. I thought that it would be possible that mine would be exempt from the poor build quality, but alas no. I still love the Range Rover as my high school car.