Excellent, with room for improvements!
By Joshm18 on
2010 Land Rover Range Rover HSE 4dr SUV 4WD (5.0L 8cyl 6A)
Over the past few years, I've owned a lot of vehicles and many SUVs, so my review comes from owning a BMW X5, Audi Q7, Range Rover Sport and LR3, Tahoe, Lexus Rx330 and GX. All in all, it's a great SUV. Comfortable, excellent ride - greatly improved for 2010. Love the new designs and new features both inside and out. Gas mileage is terrible, but that's something everyone should know prior to purchase. We did buy a Lexus RX450h, so the hybrid offsets the bad mileage with this car. I think some of the extra features (options) are nice. Only had the car about a month and so far, I love it with very few complaints
Favorite Features
Outstanding navigation, phone, audio interface with ipod, etc. Great TFT display for instruments as well as hard control placement and ease of use. Feel very safe in this car for sure.
Suggested Improvements
MUST add luxury features that are found on vehicles 1/3 the price. Automatic lift tailgate, great push button start, but need full keyless entry too. Stupid to use the keys to lock/unlock only. Use TFT display more! Audio, Phone. MORE PERSONAL CUSTOMIZATION TO TFT! See a lexus or BMW.