Used 2010 Land Rover Range Rover Supercharged SUV Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Land Rover Range Rover SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Range Rover model:

2010 Range Rover Super Charged! Amazing!
By twedell3

2010 Land Rover Range Rover SUV Supercharged 4dr SUV 4WD (5.0L 8cyl S/C 6A)

Owning a Range Rover was always something I hoped to do. It was worth the wait! I was a good girl and test drove other SUV's to make all the necessary comparisons ... but of course found that no other car compared! I bought it new and have had very little shop time. In just over 4 years ... A rear camera, brakes, oil changes. Mostly basic stuff. This ride is amazing inside and out. Paint and exterior styling stand out against the rest, and the interior is heaven. Luxurious and beautiful! Not to mention the power and smooth handling. Hard to believe it's weighs as much as it does. You would never know. I wouldn't trade it! Happy Customer!

What's not to like. It's just one beautiful power house! Works for me!

I seriously wouldn't change a thing. The only complaint I ever have is when I have to take it in for service and leave it behind.

Range Rover Autobiography Surprises
By baron58

2010 Land Rover Range Rover SUV Supercharged 4dr SUV 4WD (5.0L 8cyl S/C 6A)

Last year I bought a R/R Autobiography. Stornaway Grey with Ivory hide/black stitched and Piano Black wood........and what a car! Land Rover have produced the 4WD Bentley. The overall finish is amazing, perfect paint, near perfect body shut-lines. Not Lexus-like but amazingly close.......and this is a Range Rover!! The 4.2l supercharged V8 is superb, the ZF auto brilliant. Ride excellent although a bit of body roll due to weight and high c of g. Does not handle as well as the Sport. Ride comfort and silence at all speeds and road surfaces is world class. High spec level for this model in Australia leaves nothing to be desired. At Au$230,000 Land Rover's pricing is over the top.

Finish, ride quality, standard equipment, power via quality engine and transmission shared with Jaguar.

Freshen up exterior design, becoming a little dated now.

Great look and feel, not worth the price
By MG

2010 Land Rover Range Rover SUV Supercharged 4dr SUV 4WD (5.0L 8cyl S/C 6A)

I have owned this car for almost 1 year. It is great to look and drive, has a solid, smooth ride, doesn't feel like you're driving a 3 ton car.I've had many comments from other riders about the smooth ride. Offroading is no trouble at all. For the price however, I've had too many little things go wrong. My back up camera has reset, so it is reversed its image and the lines that show where you are heading are gone. You don't know what station you are listening to when the Nav screen is up kills me. Voice activation of the system is poor. Can't find any POI's. the seat heater in the back is labeled blue and red, so why doesn't it cool like the front seats?

Solid drive, smooth, but can really move when you want it to. Offroading is simple and feel very secure and stable in grass, dirt, snow. Rear entertainment system is good, except you have to turn up the volume for a movie, then turn it down when you go back to radio.

Better repair process through LR. Better Nav, better voice controls. Better use of the neat computer screen odometer, ability to customize. LR ran out of the 5 view camera system due to high demand - reminds me of Apple and not making enough iphone 4's. automatic start, option for power trunk lift

Crazy in love
By KIT SCHREINER

2010 Land Rover Range Rover SUV Supercharged 4dr SUV 4WD (5.0L 8cyl S/C 6A)

I love the look, I love the roar, I love the thrill, I love the ride. This is without a doubt my favorite machine. It is as close to an orgasmic experience as you can get even my toes tingle when I lay down the throttle. It exceeds ALL my driving expectations and experiences, including my X Mercedes SL500 and an X Cadillac Escalade EXT. At the moment I am not concerned with reliability because I am enjoying the ride which doesn't come cheap, or easy! It was in the shop yesterday for an update to the computer and it pained me to drive their loaner HSE something. And then my eyes fixed on this gorgeous piece of equipment heading my way and it was my Rover. Hello Darling!

Love hate relationship
By Russ

2010 Land Rover Range Rover SUV Supercharged 4dr SUV 4WD (5.0L 8cyl S/C 6A)

This car is excellent on streets, but it ends there. Horrible reliability and it can barely go over a pothole. It's simple to fix to- Front and rear differentials! Go with the G Class instead.

Looks in and out